1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
lol i didnt meant the type, more like the design

posted
Mega Steelix looks amazing. I hope the NA mega is something out of the blue... and yellow.. and like a fish... <3 I can hope right?

----

So my favorite Pokemon song got a new music video <3
Anyone remember Imakuni? :D

posted
I hate you ;~; I'd rather Ronald's Theme (when he appears)...
posted
Hehe. Actually I think my favorite theme was just the normal battle one. For being a normal battle song, I never actually got tired of hearing it over and over.

I need to bust out my old game. I actually still have it :)
posted
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/1 ... th_x_and_y

Way to make the past games useless ._.
posted
Isn't that how it usually is?
posted
Eh... It's more like they're making PokéTransporter useless now, but whatever.
posted
Shouldn't that say 720? Since I'm pretty sure Hoopa is confirmed to be in ORAS.
And yes, they do this every generation. (if you count events)
posted
Started the OR/AS thread. It'll mainly serve as the Super Secret Base QR codes handler.
posted
I'm just going to ask a question about the downloadable Shiny Gengar,

did anyone from Europe (especially Austria or Germany) actually got their code? Because last week before I went on vacation,
I checked the german Version of Bulbagarden or whatever it's name is, and they stated that the Code-Giveaway is a huge desaster
in Germany and Austria since nearly no Gamestop-Store received their codes, or only 10 - 15 and these were gone in the first
hours of the first day. So today I asked my boyfriend to check two stores for me which are in Vienna and one of them had no codes left
and the other one told him that they didn't knew anything about the whole Event.. So did anyone receive theirs? Because once again it's
really disappointing that this stuff is always so unoraganized here in Austria.
posted
Just accidentally duped a pokemon over wireless >w>!

I was trading a Houndour for a friend's Onix with Metal Coat (so it would trade evolve into Steelix). The trade went through, it evolved, and then a communication error popped up so we were forced to reset. After getting online again, we saw that we both had my Houndour.

gg servers
posted
Heh... I remember seeing it possible over local wireless, but I didn't realize you could also do it online (cuz, y'know, latency).

Y u no post to teh X/Y thred =c
posted

Blazevoir wrote:

Y u no post to teh X/Y thred =c
Oops, I just saw this one first and forgot there were multiple threads. :v
posted
Currently taking up a pokemon challenge, that's where I gotta beat Pokemon B/W without having my whole team faint at once.

I'm at Drifveil City and everything is getting a bit too challenging. I hate this challenge too much
posted
Edit: removed my actual post to the right thread!~ ==> https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/155747
posted
Here's some details about Pokkén Tournament.

Seeing Suicune was a definite highlight for me.
posted
Did Lucario just pulled a light saber... more than once?
posted
That's Bone Rush.

EDIT: Full video (contains commentary):

Skip to 8:45 to see the trailer (which also includes Suicune gameplay).
posted
someone posted this to imgur, thought i'd share here
posted
Oh wow... even the spin-off games are included. Very interesting map.
show more