forum

General Pokemon Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
NaomiMinette
*cough*Softresetting*cough*

...as long as it's not like Pokémon Bank's Celebi distribution, anyway...
Sapphiire_old_1

Professor Prinny wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

Free Shiny Beldum hype. :D
I feel sorry for anyone who worked on trying to get a shiny Beldum/Metang/Metagross.
yeah i hatched like 8000+eggs back in pokemon platinium to have one :/, oh well shineys arent that special annymore annyway with that chain fishing, ect
NaomiMinette
I've actually never cared about Chain Fishing; all the Shinies I got on my Y have been from random encounters (Gyrados and Spewpa), Hordes (Bellsprout and Wingull), and a Friend Safari (Kirlia).
deadbeat
LOL. that Mega Slowbro xD
Navizel
Another awful design. ugh

Audino is cute though. First Gen V mega pokemon :o
Sapphiire_old_1

Navizel wrote:

Another awful design. ugh
It looks so fake.

Navizel wrote:

Audino is cute though. First Gen V mega pokemon
Audino and altaria are my fav new mega's for the moment.
NaomiMinette
Full details:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Details

The official Korean Pokémon website has accidentally uploaded details of Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino. We're currently translating the details. Note: The pages on the official Korean site have now been removed
Edit @ 09:53: Screenshots added to our pre-release screenshot page
Edit @ 09:57: Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy-type and the ability Healer. Mega Slowbro has the ability Shell Armor
Edit @ 10:09: Updated the Mega Evolutions page
Anyway, my thoughts: I'm so glad I raised a team of Audino and two actual ones.
Azure_Kite
Yeah, I have a level 100 Audino somewhere on Black 2.

That Mega Slowbro looks very... sheepish.

"I wonder what it feels like if I put it in like this... *moments later* I've made a terrible mistake. :<"
La Volpe
I'm starting to lose hope that Milotic will get a Mega evolution.
NaomiMinette
I'll admit I'll be extremely crushed if it doesn't get one, but just as long as Super-Secret Bases give EXP, I'll still buy (one of) the games. If not, well...
Trash Boat
Dragon/Water, Flying/Water or Fairy/Water, my guesses
Stefan
Am I the only one who loves Mega Slowbro? D:
La Volpe

Trash Boat wrote:

Dragon/Water, Flying/Water or Fairy/Water, my guesses
I feel like Water/Fairy fits best Milotic.

Stefan wrote:

Am I the only one who loves Mega Slowbro? D:
You're not the only one, mega Slowbro is pretty dope.
NaomiMinette
Azure_Kite
Pokemon Hunter. Please be Pokemon Hunter.
NaomiMinette
Oh you~ :P (For those who don't get it, Azure and I were talking about that in another thread.)

Anyway, it's probably that Pokémon Tekken game some of us thought of months ago.
Lanturn
Could be that Detective Pikachu game.

Maybe we'll get a few new Mega Evolution releases as welll.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a big Anime or manga project, and I honestly would be pretty OK with it.
DestinySonata

Azure_Kite wrote:

NaomiMinette

Lanturn wrote:

Could be that Detective Pikachu game.

Maybe we'll get a few new Mega Evolution releases as welll.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a big Anime or manga project, and I honestly would be pretty OK with it.
Doubt that Pikachu game would be that shocking... Maybe Mega Evolution releases, but that'd have to be a huge surprise. And if it was a new animé/manga project (preferably animé), I hope it's something similar to the Origins special or the B2/W2 video they showed before.

DestinySonata wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

Close as it gets.
Lanturn

Spoiler alert: Big announcement was this music video.. SHOCKING eh? :D

I'm kidding by the way.
Azure_Kite
Oh christ is that terrifying.
NaomiMinette

Serebii wrote:

New Pokémon Game

During the special stream of "Monthly Famitsu feat.", a new game was revealed by The Pokémon Company president, Tsunekazu Ishihara. This game is and is in development by Bandai Namco with producers from both Tekken and Soul Calibur series. Info is being continually added so keep checking back
Edit @ 14:11: It is an arcade game coming out in 2015

This is the "shocking" news? A lot of people were expecting this already -_-
Azure_Kite
It's not Pokemon Hunter.

damn ;A;

COME ON, CAPCOM!
deadbeat
eh, no thanks. i'll pass
Trash Boat
Poké Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi game? No wait, more like Pokémon Type: Wild. Either way, I hope to see more Pokémon other than just Fighting-type ones
La Volpe
Too bad Fighting games are not my cup of tea. :/
NaomiMinette
Though I most likely won't get it, that Lucario looks preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sexy :P

DestinySonata
I saw that this morning and I have to say, it looks like I'll like it <3
NaomiMinette

Serebii wrote:

For those of you in Europe, a load of new details have come about the upcoming release of the Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games. First, a special steelbook edition is to be released in Europe. In addition to that, UK pre-order bonuses have been revealed.
Those pre-ordering the Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Limited Edition SteelBook from the Official Nintendo UK Store will receive a miniature representation of Primal Kyogre, whilst those ordering pre-ordering the Pokémon Omega Ruby will receive a miniature representation of Primal Groudon. Both are ideal as collectibles for fans.
Those who pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire as a standalone game from GAME will receive one Legendary Figurine of either Primal Groudon (Pokémon Omega Ruby) or Primal Kyogre (Pokémon Alpha Sapphire).
Those who pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire as a standalone game from ShopTo will receive a 2D Keyring of Torchic, one of the three starter Pokémon in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

http://serebii.net/steelbook.jpg
http://serebii.net/orasfigures.jpg
http://serebii.net/torchickeyring.jpg
DestinySonata
Speaking of pre-orders, are there any pre-order bonuses for Alpha and Omega? (Shiny Beldum doesn't really count as one)
Stefan
Just pre-ordered Omega Ruby in the steelbook edition. Now it's time to wait. :D
Katze

Stefan wrote:

I was in the same shop as Stefan one day after he got there, and there wasn't ONE Steelbook-Edition left..
Welp, I pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire ;;
Professor Prinny

Katze wrote:

Stefan wrote:

I was in the same shop as Stefan one day after he got there, and there wasn't ONE Steelbook-Edition left..
Welp, I pre-ordered Alpha Sapphire ;;
When it comes to Nintendo, when they say limited edition they mean it unlike a majority of other company game franchises.
The Hyrule Warriors limited edition at my local game shop sold out in 2 days and the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire steelbooks were almost gone in roughly the same amount of time.
Katze
Hello Guys! I'm here to tell you that I received a Download-Code for either a Charizard + Charizardite Y or a Charizard + Charizardite X.
If any of you want the code, I'll gladly give it to you, but we have to figure out if it actually works, since its from Austria.
I can also simply download it and trade it with you guys, just tell me if any of you need that Charizard!
DestinySonata
Last time I checked (last week?) I can't even pre-order Alpha/Omega here yet.

rip me

Katze wrote:

Hello Guys! I'm here to tell you that I received a Download-Code for either a Charizard + Charizardite Y or a Charizard + Charizardite X.
If any of you want the code, I'll gladly give it to you, but we have to figure out if it actually works, since its from Austria.
I can also simply download it and trade it with you guys, just tell me if any of you need that Charizard!
I'm under the impression that it's once-per-person, though I've never really participated in these events, so I wouldn't know... it's got me interested anyway though.
NaomiMinette
Kinda surprised no one else posted about this while I was resting... anyway:

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Pre-order Bonus for Japan

A new trailer has come out for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire has been revealed and showcases various aspects of the game including diving and more. There also appeared to be a feature where you can see parts of a Pokémon in the wild, such as Pikachu's tail, and approach it to appear in battle
In addition to this, it features details on the Japanese pre-order details. Pre-orders in Japan open on September 20th and all who pre-order will receive special figures of Primal Groudon & Primal Kyogre, different to the ones Europe is receiving. If you pre-order a special double pack of the games (comes with both games and both figures) for 9,142¥, you will also receive 100 Potions through 2 Serial Codes, one for each game. If you download the digital version of the game between November 21st 2014 and November 30th 2014, you will receive 12 Quick Balls. We also got dating for the shiny Beldum event. It will run from November 21st 2014 until January 14th 2015
Edit @ 05:06: It is also confirmed, through images of the Download Card, that Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will require approximately 1.8GB in order to download to your Nintendo 3DS. This is a further 100MB more than Pokémon X & Y
Edit @ 07:05: In addition to the above pre-order bonuses, if you pre-order two copies at Pokémon Centers in Japan, you will also receive a special Hoenn Artbook, and if you pre-order just one, you get the aforementioned figures as well as a shiny metallic poster of the box-art

http://serebii.net/jpfigures.jpg
http://serebii.net/artbook.jpg
Katze

DestinySonata wrote:

Last time I checked (last week?) I can't even pre-order Alpha/Omega here yet.

rip me

Katze wrote:

I'm under the impression that it's once-per-person, though I've never really participated in these events, so I wouldn't know... it's got me interested anyway though.
It is once-per-person, but if you want it, I can download it and trade it with you. You don't have to give me anything special.
Stefan

Katze wrote:

Stefan wrote:

.....wow, in fact I didn't even planned to order it on this day but later. Man.. I feel quite lucky now.
DestinySonata

Serebii wrote:

Edit @ 05:06: It is also confirmed, through images of the Download Card, that Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will require approximately 1.8GB in order to download to your Nintendo 3DS. This is a further 100MB more than Pokémon X & Y
Wait, the WHOLE game is only 1.8GB? I always thought that they were more... memory intensive, seeing as a cartridge can hold up to 8GB.

Katze wrote:

It is once-per-person, but if you want it, I can download it and trade it with you. You don't have to give me anything special.
Hmm... If no one else would like it, I can take it :)
bmin11

My wish came true
show more