posted
Total Posts
show more
La Volpe
Pretty cool, but I still want mega Milotic.. :c
NaomiMinette

La Volpe wrote:

Pretty cool, but I still want mega Milotic.. :c
I'll actually be extremely disappointed if it doesn't get one.
Trash Boat
Mega Sableye is still Dark/Ghost?
Navizel
Mega Sableye tells me he will be a Ruby-exclusive

I hope not since I will be buying Sapphire
Lanturn
This is how I see it, and I'm sure many others already have the same idea.
Mega Sableye will be the defense, Mega Mawile is the offense. I'm expecting similar stats as Mawile, but in Defense instead of Offense. He'll probably get A defensive ability similar to Huge Power (+50% attack)

As for exclusives.. Possibly, or at least the Mega Stone. It'll probably be something like Aggron/Tyranitar, where you need to trade mega stones or pokemon to get.
NaomiMinette
New video:

There are also A LOT of new pre-release screenshots, found here (scroll down to June 12's).
Trash Boat
Poké transfer from Kalos to hoenn? really?
kirueggy

Trash Boat wrote:

Poké transfer from Kalos to hoenn? really?
this would solve all the world's problems
Azure_Kite
I do like to see that they really do seem to be making an effort to globalise the pokemon releases since X and Y. Having them released at the same time worldwide is cool and stuff.
forgott3n

Blazevoir wrote:

New video:

There are also A LOT of new pre-release screenshots, found here (scroll down to June 12's).
Ahh i want Diancie
I heard it's a event Pokemon. Awesome Mega evolution~

But i prefer normal Diancie
Sapphiire_old_1
My opinions so far :

- i am verry disappointed that they use x/y art style
- concept of primal evolution looks cool makes me think of primal dialga
- love all of the mega evolutions that they have announced except for mega sabley lack of inspiration strikes again
NaomiMinette
I like both Diancie and Mega Diancie. Too bad we can't rename it ._.
Sapphiire_old_1

It's been well known that Milotic has always been the most beautiful Pokémon there is, having the ability to calm hostility and fury, and it's not that hard to see why; to be fair it's quite the looker! However, with Diancie, it's know become the most beautiful. So this has made me consider...which do you think is more worthy of the title.

I personally think that Milotic is the one with the best visual appeal, and is the original beauty. You?
Sapphiire_old_1
Also Best pokemon rom , moemon :

Hika
opinions, god bless
I didn't think I'd have to post here again until Pokémon stopped giving me terrible vibes from X/Y. Actually, I got a chance to play X/Y a little earlier this year and I never mentioned how much I didn't like it, mainly because I was hoping for OR/AS to not repeat the mistake of having the graphics that I dislike so much.

The main thing that I hated about X/Y is that personally, it was slow paced and I can't believe it took me as long as it did to finish the game. I'm honestly not sure if it was my error or if it was the game, because it would normally take me a good day or two of non-stop playing, excluding the normal breaks, in order to finish the story line, or at least to run through the Elite Four and not even hit the Champion. Even then, that took me an entire week to do that, and this was spending more than 17 hours in the game. Actually, at 17 hours, I wasn't even at the 8th gym. I was literally just passing by Frost Cavern, iirc.

Anyhow, I'm not a big fan of the graphics either. Even though I realize you can play without the 3D, the graphics have this terrible habit of hurting my head, which make me have to take at least 5 minute breaks every 2-3 hours. Not bad, but even when I stop playing completely, it distorts my vision afterward. Not the type of feeling I'd like to get after playing the game, that's for sure. Besides the generalization, I actually really like the graphics of the battles in the game, but it was looking a little too glorified with the extra time being put into performing every move. It wasn't worth switching the option to set, so I just lived with it.

Also, what a terrible character development, one of the girls in it is naïve as hell and there's the other persistent girl who just keeps fighting you and annoying you before you go fight a gym leader or something, complete waste of my time. The story was pretty bad too, especially since I lost interest in the game pretty much where all the drama comes up. Fairy types suck btw, they kicked my ass really hard until I got to the Fairy gym. Had to step it up a bit.

Overall, I personally don't like the new change or anything, like I said before, I heard it wasn't the best work that Nintendo has spewed out of their asses but I'll take it. Loyal fan status, indeed.

No matter what I've said however, I'm still looking forward to these remakes. I hope they change how I feel about generation VI or else I'm going to just have to deem these two the worse games I've ever seen in my life.

SoG Tava wrote:

- love all of the mega evolutions that they have announced except for mega sabley lack of inspiration strikes again
Personally I don't even know anymore, it's the worst mega evolution I've ever laid eyes on. C'mon, they could do so much better. I didn't exactly see all of the mega evolutions out but holy god, please.

Blazevoir wrote:

I like both Diancie and Mega Diancie. Too bad we can't rename it ._.
So what is this Pokémon, is it just a random event or does this tie into the storyline if anyone knows by any chance? Looks pretty but it kinda does look like a rock with a mineral stuck to its head. I'm not liking it or the name...
NaomiMinette

Hika wrote:

So what is this Pokémon, is it just a random event or does this tie into the storyline if anyone knows by any chance? Looks pretty but it kinda does look like a rock with a mineral stuck to its head. I'm not liking it or the name...
I don't want to spoil anything, so you'll just have to either look it up (AKA a leak) or wait till the distribution to see for yourself.

On a related note: I can't wait for its movie *w*
Trash Boat
so secret bases, mix records, primal evolutions, new mega evolutions, a possible Eon ticket event.... the only thing missing is a Jirachi event because that was a goddamn hard Pokémon to get
NaomiMinette
Maybe if you didn't get the Colosseum Bonus Disc... Also, there wasn't any footage shown for Secret Bases and Mixing Records yet. Anyway...

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Mega Sableye

Further details have been revealed about the Pokémon, Mega Sableye. It is confirmed that Mega Sableye retains its Dark/Ghost-type, but rather than keep any of the abilities, it gets the ability Magic Bounce. It has increased Defense and Special Attack stats, but decreased Speed. During battle, Mega Sableye shelters itself behind the jewel, from where it can take advantage of any openings its target leaves exposed.
Guess that answers that.
La Volpe
Sorry if someone already posted this, notice the silhouettes, is it all the megas we will have for the Heonn remakes or there is more to come?

NaomiMinette
Something tells me that's fake, but we'll just have to wait and see (or until CoroCoro leaks more stuff).
mm201
Did someone forget to fill the Magenta ink on their printer or something?
Also fwiw, none of the silhouettes are Megas--they're the ordinary Sugimori artwork of those Pokémon.
Looks like some fan decided to put together a poster containing already verified information.
NaomiMinette
That being said, I'm sure there's A LOT of people wanting Mega Milotic and/or Mega Metagross.
La Volpe
I was skeptical too when I saw it, but I thought it was worth posting it on here..
Jinxy
My opinion, well if you can call it an opinion, is that's fake as all hell. Also note it has a M-Diancie screenshot (taken from the videos) but no diancie silhouettes

Also, dunno if the code's unique or how the Online TCG works but I got an email for a EX-Garchomp if anyone (read: trash) wants to or can use it: 6YN P33J 5AD FKJ
Trash Boat
oh cool thx let me check

damn the servers are in maintenance mode

EDIT: Blazevoir(or any Lucario fan), you're going to love this:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... ng_Fist_52)
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... ng_Fist_53)
Hika

Trash Boat wrote:

EDIT: Blazevoir(or any Lucario fan), you're going to love this:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... ng_Fist_52)
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... ng_Fist_53)
I'M IN LOVE RIGHT NOW, damn, fanboy mode on. Too bad I don't play the TCG though, still looks amazing.

Also, if you guys haven't been in the loop, Skotein, who is in Pokémon Reorchestrated, has released another full album Double Team!. I think that album has two themes from every generation, iirc, I'm not too sure, I could be a little generous about that.
I think it's worth a buy, you all should totally listen to his music if you haven't touched up on it. It's really, really worth it. I think he's considering remaking the Johto themes, since he already did a Kanto Symphony.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Hika wrote:

Also, if you guys haven't been in the loop, Skotein, who is in Pokémon Reorchestrated, has released another full album Double Team!. I think that album has two themes from every generation, iirc, I'm not too sure, I could be a little generous about that.
I think it's worth a buy, you all should totally listen to his music if you haven't touched up on it. It's really, really worth it. I think he's considering remaking the Johto themes, since he already did a Kanto Symphony.
10/10

I love me some nice compositions!
Thank you for this info, i will totally try to peak into some tracks because i can't have enough orchestra blasting while i try and regain ideas for creative purposes. (my main genre to listen if i wanna chill out and do free-form work)

So yeah i really have nothing to add here- just surprised about the music and that's basically it~
NaomiMinette
Yeah, I'm just waiting for CoroCoro at the moment.
Trash Boat
a new online tournament has been announced in the website(do you guys participate in these events?)
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/ ... mpetition/

and if anyone else has received the free Garchomp-EX code, PM me if you don't need it
xch00F
ooh, that looks like a fun tourney
I was going to enter the eevee-only one but got sidetracked and never finished a team (I also couldn't find an eevee with HA, rip)

friend of mine hatched a 4IV shiny audino for me, now I need three more mons and my team's complete
dragon dance dragonite, belly drum/aqua jet azumarril, cleric audino
what to pick....
NaomiMinette

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

It has been confirmed that Secret Bases have returned to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, now known as Super-Secret Bases. As before, Secret Bases are created by using the move Secret Power on various parts of the Hoenn region including on walls and in trees. You can even set battle rules in your Secret Base. Players will be able to share their Secret Base with other Trainers around the world using StreetPass functionality, or they can create a QR Code for their unique Secret Base, enabling friends to visit it with ease. When visiting other Secret Bases, players can meet other Trainers in the same base and invite them back to their own Secret Base as Secret Pals. Players can interact and battle with Secret Pals, who have special skills that can support players in their adventures, such as sharing new Decorations, making a Pokémon Egg hatch faster, or raising the level of a select Pokémon by one. The more Secret Pals players have in their Secret Base, the more special skills will be available to help them in their adventures. Players can also capture flags while visiting other players’ Secret Bases. Flags are located beside the Secret PC in each Secret Base. The more flags a player collects, the higher the rank earned, which brings rewards like improving the skills of a player’s Secret Pals. A new character called Aarune has been revealed for this, and he is the Secret Base Expert. He currently resides in Hoenn, but is a world traveler, and has a Flygon
Secret Bases pics can be found here (scroll down to July 8th 2014).
Trash Boat
i knew it
NaomiMinette
The fact that they're "moving" O-Powers to Secret Base Trainers probably means we won't be seeing the same PSS again (if it even returns at all).

Also, I'm guessing we're gonna need a whole section for QR codes once the games come out, huh?
Sapphiire_old_1
Another feature included is the ability to set Battle Rules. This allows for you to turn your Secret Base into a small Gym with yourself as the Gym Leader. The full extent of these rules are not currently known, but they include being able to set the battle type such as Single Battle or Double Battle.

Ok that is just the best thing EVER :o
Jinxy
We're totally making the osu pokemon league a thing right, with specific types and all
Sapphiire_old_1

Jinxy wrote:

We're totally making the osu pokemon league a thing right, with specific types and all
Yeah that would be awsome ^^

CoroCoro has started to leak and has revealed the latest Mega Evolution, in this case, Mega Metagross.
NaomiMinette

SoG Tava wrote:

CoroCoro has started to leak and has revealed the latest Mega Evolution, in this case, Mega Metagross.
Waiting on mm's response /o/
Navizel
Definitely going to buy one for the Mega Metagross. My fave poke <3
mm201
But if it holds Metagrossite, it can't hold Air Balloon. '-'
NaomiMinette

mm201 wrote:

But if it holds Metagrossite, it can't hold Air Balloon. '-'
Teehee >w>
show more