Stefan
This. is. adorable.
Ekoro
don't forget Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh league , also remixed on BW2

EDIT :

JauiPlaY wrote:

My little battle team in White 2. :D
Now you know why I hate Pikachu.
I just noticed that you use only water type ._.
mm201
Which reminds me I need to finish my Trick Room team.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

mm201 wrote:

Which reminds me I need to finish my Trick Room team.
I need to make one of those sometime. They look like fun, especially since those teams can easily screw over some of the most popular Pokemon out there.

Also, progress on Soul Silver playthrough: 4 level 15s and 1 level 14 at Alazea Town. About to grind up a Sparrow before I attempt to get my second gym badge. I'm currently debating over whether or not to trade over a Lucky Egg from Platinum to make this task less painful.
Hika

RemmyX25 wrote:

Not sure if late, but im just going to leave this here

I wasnt going to get this game, but now I think I might
GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK

Also, I think the Hoenn remixes that they did for this game weren't really that good but they were good enough. WCS final battle theme all the way though.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Hika wrote:

WCS final battle theme all the way though.
Agreed.

This mode's going to be so much fun!

EDIT: Fixed tag fail

EDIT2: DxS is making me tell you guys how awesome he is at building teams. No, really, my ability to actually win sometimes on Random WiFi nowadays is all him.
DeathxShinigami

Ekaru wrote:

EDIT2: DxS is making me tell you guys how awesome he is at building teams. No, really, my ability to actually win sometimes on Random WiFi nowadays is all him.
True story.

Can you believe this guy was running rapidash? :lol:
Topic Starter
Ekaru

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

True story.

Can you believe this guy was running rapidash? :lol:
Hey, it works when I get lucky with Hypnosis!
Vish024
Just caught myself this Druddigon shiny! Only the second or third shiny I've ever caught as far as I can remember.

Ava

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Just caught myself this Druddigon shiny! Only the second or third shiny I've ever caught as far as I can remember.

Congrats :D
btw, how you get that shiny? Random walking on grass? Using some technique?
Vish024
It's a highly slim chance, 0.0122% or 1 in 8192 pokemon encountered in the wild. Though a shiny is not any better than it's normal-looking form. There's no difference in stats or potential. There's no technique as such, or at least nothing I've heard of. Just luck.
Shiro
I fucking love the chara-design of the female trainer.

Also I will post my eevee evoution team when they're all level 50 (FLareon is level 51 though). If anyone's interested I do regular streams of it.
Kurai

LaVolpe024 wrote:

It's a highly slim chance, 0.0122% or 1 in 8192 pokemon encountered in the wild. Though a shiny is not any better than it's normal-looking form. There's no difference in stats or potential. There's no technique as such, or at least nothing I've heard of. Just luck.
Actually when a pokemon is shiny, it has higher chances to have higher IVs.
mm201

Kurai wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Actually when a pokemon is shiny, it has higher chances to have higher IVs.
Lies. There is no difference.

In Get IV you can find them more easily with the Pokéradar. Getting your chain to 40 is fairly hard, but once you do, you can collect many of the same species of shiny to have more shots at getting the right nature, ability, and high IVs.
In Gen IV and V, if you breed two Pokémon from different language games, the odds of a hatched Pokémon being shiny are bumped to 1/2048 (IV) or 1/1366 (V).
Apparently there's a shiny charm in BW2 that makes the chances even easier.

I collect the shinies I think look good and give them proper EVs and movesets.
Sync
that feel when you randomly encounter a shiny that has a horrible nature
mm201
SPOILER
Shiny Dialga / Modest
Shiny Palkia / Timid
Shiny Ho-oh / Adamant
Shiny Weavile / Jolly
Shiny Metagross / Adamant
Shiny Gardevoir / Modest
Topic Starter
Ekaru
That Metagross D:
DeathxShinigami
I personally preferred Timid Gardy's or defensive natured ones but that's just me. Modest doesn't seem that good when I'd rather outrun Base 80's. Everything else though...
Hika
I've been wanting to copy Steven's team for some time now. I should apply that when I get BW2.
DeathxShinigami

Hika wrote:

I've been wanting to copy Steven's team for some time now. I should apply that when I get BW2.
Conkeldurr says hi.
Topic Starter
Ekaru

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Hika wrote:

Conkeldurr says hi.
The CPU sucks with Conkeldurr, though, so if it's in-game only then he should be fine.
JauiPlaY
Ehh need help!! Orz
I'm going to map the battle theme of the Champion in BW2(KuraiIris)
But I don't know where could I find the title/artist. The only thing I have is the song. Q_Q
Can someone help me please?
Ekoro
^ check your PMs

Well , i'm actually being kicked by Elite Four in Challenge Mode. Levels are between 77-79 and 82-84 , and my levels are between 65 and 69.

I'M DEAD , OR USE HYPER POTIONS AND REVIVE EVERY TURN
mm201
Spam wobbuffet, profit.
Or train to the point where you can use them for training.
DerekMcD
Anyone got Pokemon Conquest?
Vish024
My cheapskate attitude is translating into games as well now. I'm literally taking the time to fly to a certain location to buy Fresh Waters and Lemonades as opposed to Super Potions to save cash.
awp
I don't know what the shiny attribute does and I don't know how behaviours impact pokemon

I am a Prokemon Master

got a fuckin' ZEBRA
Hika
How is the Pokémon World Championship (if anyone's tried it yet)?
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Hika wrote:

How is the Pokémon World Championship (if anyone's tried it yet)?
It's supposedly very fun, according to what I've read.
Ava

Koro McAlpine wrote:

Anyone got Pokemon Conquest?
I got it and already finished the main story. :)
Vish024
Just finished Black, what an ending I must say. Not the usual stuff I'm used to from the other games.
Azure_Kite
Yeahhh.

Then It's back to normal post-game shenanigans.
Hika
I started playing Black 2. It's quite entertaining only because I have a Riolu now.
bmin11
I've just finished the game as well for White version. I didn't know what to do afterward, so I'm just making a casual team with national pokemons to travel the map right now.
Topic Starter
Ekaru
I am saved in front of the 8th gym leader in HGSS with a team of 6 level 36s.

Her Kingdra is </3. I guess I'm going to transfer a Lucky Egg and probably a TM for Ice Beam. Speaking of Lucky Eggs, this game's level curve is complete and utter ass, which is why I'm slowly but surely remembering why 2nd gen is my least favorite gen by far.

EDIT: Oh, and Genesect info revealed.
Aoriki
I'm playing Pokemon Crystal on my smart phone o3o; lol
awp

Aoriki wrote:

I'm playing Pokemon Crystal on my smart phone o3o; lol
is it the Vietnamese bootleg because I have that one too

VOLCANO BAKEMEAT! ELF COACH
show more