pokemonxy.com is where you should go for the latest info. No, really. It is.
It's a good possibility. But, how long it'll take the anti-piracy to get cracked is another story altogether. I may dabble a bit in the ROM myself, but I'll mainly just be playing Black and HGSS until the US release. This is mainly because I want to train more Pokemon.
Azure_Kite wrote:I'm wondering if B/W2 will have a ROM leak like what happened for Taiko no Tatsujin DS 3, lol.
Even if it IS just a day early.
Oh yeah, that part looks to be pretty interesting. I want to know what's going on next FFFFFF-
Hika wrote:Well, the only thing I'm looking forward to is the division of Team Plasma. Apparently, everyone who wants Pokémon liberation follow N as everyone who want to rule the world for evil goes with Ghetsis. I think I might die if I don't get a release date for this game.
Gen 6 will definitely be on the 3DS. What I would do is get the just-announced 3DS XL when it comes out this August. That will allow you to play DS games in "no-upscaling" mode without the screen being small like it would be on a normal 3DS. This will give you the best of both worlds - the clear screen of the regular DS line combined with the ability to play 3DS games. If you can afford it, that would be the best option.
Hika wrote:I'm sure it should be out definitely after September 1st but even then, the wait seems super long. I also need help trying to buy a DS because I'm not sure if they're going to be using 3D as a base for the new games after this.
Additionally, I looked up the first rating on the game as it got a 36/40 from a Japanese magazine of some sort. Black / White got a perfect 40/40 so I can't really determine if this game is gonna be as great as the first until I get become brainwashed.
So, should I get a DSi or a 3DS? Pokémon Black / White always seemed like a 3D game to me so I can't really choose.
It looks like a children toy!
Azure_Kite wrote:I dunno. The 3DS XL looked very.... cheap. I like the gloss of the older gen :<
Hika wrote:Hm. If it's not above $150, I'll take it.