posted
Total Posts
show more
fc5858
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone XD
CoOkEezI
- old post, can't delete so editing -
Journal
Arcaea, Deemo, Voez, Lanota, Groove Coaster, Dynamix, Love Live! School Idol Festival, Tap Sonic, Lost in Harmony, Beat Fever, Piano Tiles, Superstar SM,JYP,BTS,Pledis, BeatEvo YG, Guitar Hero.
payney
i used to be a super big guitar hero nerd even tho i wasnt very good at it.

i also had the love live! mobile game for a while and that was fun.
futabas
Recently got back to playing Love Live! School Idol Festival

Used to play Sound Voltex in our mall's arcade until they removed the machine for whatever reason, although they still have Museca, so I play that whenever I have the time to.

I also play the Project Diva games, I really want to buy Future Tone DX soon though lmao
thyme_old_1
i played taiko, ddr, chunithm, and sdvx when i was in japan, i also played all of the rayark games ( cytus, voez, deemo ), lanota, and arcaea
Sebastianko99
Guitar Hero and FFR
Sebita
I played Guitar Hero, Dynamix, Cytus and Geometry Dash, now I play Beatmania IIDX 16 on PS2, Taiko no Tatsujin on Wii and Beatmania IIDX 24 on arcade rooms, and I am going to try to play Pop'n Music, Rez, Audiosurf, Frequency and DjMax this days
Lucario4817
I've played Rhythm Heaven and Geometry Dash and that's about it if u don't count flash games like the Super Crazy Guitar Mainac Series and Rhythm Fireworks 2
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I play a lot of mobile rhythm game like Dynamix, Cytus I and II, Deemo, Arcaea, Lanota, Rhythm Champion, OverRapid, nanobeat, Hachi Hachi, Muse Dash, Malody, MUSYNX, Cytoid, Tone Sphere, Zyon, DDRefresh, VOEZ, STELLIGHTS, Dance of the Necromancer

Also have Cytus Alpha on my switch too
Azali
ROBEATS
Arachnid
Cytus and Geometry Dash :')
Sun_e_
Only other one I really play is Intralism. Very fun game to just relax on.
Nate Bait
Tap Tap Revenge (a long long time ago), Guitar Hero, Dynamix, Cytus and Deemo. However i don't currently play them.
Miyu Okamoto
Love Live! School Idol Festival and BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! mobile games here.
badiang
arcaea, cytus 2 or 1, tone sphere, groove coaster, chunithm, lanota, long live school idol, banG, tap tap revenge, DEEMO, GEOMETRY DASH, robeat, cytoid, nanobeat, VOEZ, stellights, zyon, DDRefresh, MUSYNX, muse dash, rythm champion, DYNAMIX, overRAPID, malody, dance of necromancer
Mr Bartender
Geometry Dash, Persona 3:dancing in moonlight, Persona 5:dancing in starlight, guitar hero.
HaruTenjin
Guitar Hero on the Xbox 360

Bang Dream and Love Live on mobile

Muse Dash on the PC

and Takio no Tatsujin Drum N fun Switch version.

that's all I can think of at the moment.
Yukanna
Robeats(miserably failed)

Cytus II

Muse dash

Aracea
Aries
Sound Voltex
Muse Dash (PC, Mobile and Switch)
Taiko (Switch)
uhh thats about it :)
[pGA]Remilia
A gacha game called Bang Dream!
Extraoordinary
bang dream!

is god :3
Qvinh2004
Mobile: Arcaea, Cytus, Deemo, Muse Dash...etc (most RG on mobile)
PC: Guitar Hero/ Clone Hero, Stepmania and KSM and DoTN:A (and Osu! of course, why would i be here otherwise :) )
Arcade: There isn't much arcade RG in my country, but there are maimai FiNALE and PIU
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
Elite Beat Agents

Rhythm Heaven MegaMix
Rashod
Etterna
o2jam
Muse Dash
Quaver
Piano tiles
FFR
Super Hexagon
Zech
Muse Dash
there's another game i played but i don't remember the name lol :P
Minion24
StepMania/Etterna, Guitar hero/Clone hero, Geometry dash(if it can be considered a rhythm game), Bang dream, K-Shoot mania, Robeats (lul), Piano Tiles 2, Cytoid (cytus but only with custom charts) rhythm heaven and Elite Beat Agents
ProbablyOswald
Rayark’s RGs (VOEZ, Deemo, Arcaea) (Mobile)
Groove Coaster (Mobile)
Etterna (PC)
Samba de Amigo (Wii, terrible controls lol)
Pump it Up (Arcade, at my local Dave ‘n Busters)

I’d love to go to a Round One, which is starting to open up in my area. I’ve heard they have a lot of rhythm games that I’d like to try.
shinosky
I tried playing Cytus and Deemo. I used to play Geometry Dash (not really proud about that xd). Besides osu!, I’ve been playing a bit of Etterna (im bad) and Muse Dash. I really would like to try Beat Saber tho. It seems enjoyable.
_sparky_
Oh absolutely! I play mostly mobile ones like llsif, bang dream, im@s, etc.
In terms of console rhythm games taiko no tatsujin and djmax are fun :]
safir
Well , at the moment i like 3 rhythm games:
1.osu!
2.Intralism
3.Muse Dash
I've tried geometry dash but i dont really like it nowadays
Also in the past ive tried some rhythm games on phone
Arctos Sagittario
Nobody mentioned Wonder Parade yet? It’s definitely worth recommending.
Other than this I’ve only tried Jubeat… not quite successful though.
Tennes
Probably the one i'd recommend the most in 2019 is muse dash.

its a fun rythm game, plus neat fanservice. and if they make custom mod support then thats a big plus in my book.
Bantalope
Played plenty but beatsaber would have to be my favorite, plus i'm way better cutting blocks in vr then clicking circles.
yuan_0317
I like music in Deemo.
Syako
I only try o2Jam but its not my kind of game
V25
I've played Bang Dream Girls Band Party :)
DSXAlpha
Stepmania , Sound Volblox , O2JAM V3 , OverRapid , Cytus , Arcaea ,DDR , SDVX
And that it
VexedSteak
Yeah I play:
  1. Etterna/Stepmania
  2. Geometry Dash
  3. Malody

That's probably it.
sleepwalking
late to this as fuck but i still got my share--

played bandori, project diva, some ddr, voez, geometry dash, arcaea, and some other mobile games i cant call from the top of my head
show more