More dedication achievements

posted
Total Posts
11
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +87
Topic Starter
worst fl player
Title says it all

current maxed achievement is 50.000 play count.

Add maybe 4 more in the following order:

100.000
200.000
300.000
400.000

This is just an example offcourse. Also it's my opinion of how the numbers should be due to the fact its doable and it proves crazy dedication to the game.

SxGon wrote:

Blackeei
No one has ever reached 300k plays, even tho.
I agree that 100k plays should be implemented, but, in my opinion, 200-400k is way too much.
The person with the most plays is Doomsday with 291k, and that's because he plays since 2008.
Topic Starter
worst fl player

ek63 wrote:

No one has ever reached 300k plays, even tho.
lol I suggest you check here

https://osu.ppy.sh/p/playerranking/?m=0&s=1&r=&q=&f=

ek63 wrote:

The person with the most plays is Doomsday with 291k, and that's because he plays since 2008.
What planet are you on...
dong

ek63 wrote:

No one has ever reached 300k plays, even tho.
I agree that 100k plays should be implemented, but, in my opinion, 200-400k is way too much.
The person with the most plays is Doomsday with 291k, and that's because he plays since 2008.
Topic Starter
worst fl player

ek63 wrote:

but, in my opinion, 200-400k is way too much.
Reason why I said those numbers was to make it more challenging to achieve. Giving few more achievements what show your commitment towards the game would be nice. 400k is possible, even for a player who only has played for 4-5 years, it just takes time.
Melissa
I think this is a wonderful idea! An I would really love to dedicate my time to earning achievements such as those. Especially since I am so close to hitting 100k play count myself.
Topic Starter
worst fl player
Agreed yuyuko :3

Also thought about another idea...

Melissa

SxGon wrote:

Agreed yuyuko :3

Also thought about another idea...

Oh hell yeah I need this in my life!
mulraf
hm. i don't know about this but i definitely think:
ctb should get 20.000.000 fruits. taiko and mania should be leveled with ctb to 200.000 > 2.000.000 > ... and get 20.000.000 too because it isn't any easier to get hits on them then on ctb.
maybe we could add 100.000 playcount in standandard but then also 50.000.000 hits for the other mods. you know. getting 5 medals for every mode if there's 5 for standard. if people really want 8 like you suggested then maybe 50.000.000 > 100.000.000 > 150.000.000 > 200.000.000 hits for the other mods. i think there's lots and loots of dedication needed too but it's doable too.
Topic Starter
worst fl player

mulraf wrote:

hm. i don't know about this but i definitely think:
ctb should get 20.000.000 fruits. taiko and mania should be leveled with ctb to 200.000 > 2.000.000 > ... and get 20.000.000 too because it isn't any easier to get hits on them then on ctb.
I remember on the old website, there was some achievements similar to that. For some reason they dont show up on the new website, shame. Would consider that more of a skill category achievement.

mulraf wrote:

maybe we could add 100.000 playcount in standandard but then also 50.000.000 hits for the other mods. you know. getting 5 medals for every mode if there's 5 for standard. if people really want 8 like you suggested then maybe 50.000.000 > 100.000.000 > 150.000.000 > 200.000.000 hits for the other mods. i think there's lots and loots of dedication needed too but it's doable too.
Maybe, right now go one step at a time and add playcount then hits.
Topic Starter
worst fl player
omg great idea!
Please sign in to reply.

New reply