Miya wrote:kosiga's Normal
- 00:04:048 (2) - According to your whistle pattern, i think you should add whistle at this slider start to make it more consistant. ok. fixed~
- 00:05:468 (4) - ^ but at the slider end. sorry, I thought that did not match for me a little
- 00:13:279-00:13:989 - Same as easy, i think you should map this part. I leave it to other diff. I change diff accept it if other diff
- 01:19:314 (2) - The finish sounds should be on start point instead. The finish will be more epic at start point rather than end point. And the end point should be clap, not finish. It is not bad. but I prefer this pattern..orz
- 01:20:379 (1) - Following previous mod, you should add another clap at this slider end. another clap o.o? already put clap there
- 01:26:592 (3) - Same, also clap here. yea.added
- 01:27:835 (1) - This one too, the repeat should be finish not whistle. I can hear the cymbal sounds clearly at this point. ok. fixed
- 01:39:196 (1,2,3,4) - This overlap patterni is kinda confusing to me. It will not good for normal player. I think you should use another pattern at this part. I think there is no problem. Let's think a little
other fixed thanks for mod Miya chan~
Miya wrote:S o r d a's Hard
- 00:13:279-00:13:989 - Same, i think this part can be mapped.Mythol said 00:13:989 - same part again break fine imo
- 00:26:592 (6) - Please add new combo here to make it consistant to your other combo.
- 00:30:142 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - Add whistle rythim at this part please. You suddenly not using whistle at this part. It's not good to hear imo and unbalance.
- 00:34:580 (1) - Combo haxing this note to blue please. Orange color is quite blend with the video, so it can confuse some player.
- 00:43:634 (4) - Please add a finish at this slider start. Without it, this part is quite silent and not good to hear.
- 00:46:651 (1) - I think you should add another whistle at this slider start to create ending for your whistle rythim at this part.
- 01:09:373 (6) - Whistle here is out of place imo. It should be finish instead. Finish can cover up more epic part at this point.
- 01:15:054 (1,2) - 1/4 here is kind of overmapped imo. Better replace it with 1/1 or 1/2.
- 01:24:107 (3) - I can't see the slider body properly because this slider hitburst 01:22:864 (3) - is covering the slider body. Please use another pattern here so it will not confuse some player.
- 01:36:355 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - I think it's more good to have more distance spacing like 1.4 here since this part have more high pitch and will create more epic ending.
- 01:36:888 (2) - Also, this slider start hitsounds should be finish instead of clap. The finish rythim will be more consistant with this.
oh Chewin. thank you again~
Chewin wrote:[kosiga's Normal]
- Hi kosiga, again here, OD and HP -1 please hmm... I think there is no need to change this. It has good balance to use difficulty 4 and because I think this diff is not difficult to there. but if you want to change,I tried it
- 00:05:468 (4) - It seems there is a missed sound on the tail. What about to add whistle on it? I think it sounds perfectly It is a slight difference in the sound. did not match me a little x.x
- 00:12:746 (2,3) - Mh, I suggest you to use an 1/2 slider here because we are still on the calmer part of the song ;3 ok~ fixed
- 00:31:740 (4,5,6) - I totally disagree about using this rhythm, it's odd and pretty confusing to play, really. Use this one instead like you did for 00:32:805 (1,2,3) and 00:30:320 (1,2): I think that this rhythm is not wrong. 00:31:918. 00:32:273. - here I would like to have the sound should be emphasized. but 00:12:746 (2,3) - It is changed by a slider to simplify it
- 00:43:101 (3,4) - Unlike of 00:43:101 (3,4) these 2 circles are good here but I suggest you to use an 1/2 slider instead chaned to slider~
- 01:02:983 (6) - I guess you forgot whistle on the slider's head not fogot. I do not put it intentionally here.
- 01:04:758 (4) - There should be a circle here while this slider should be on the next long white tick, follow this rhythm: 01:04:758 - I use a slider to respond by this finish sound. When I put a circle, I feel some sense of incongruity in next note
- 01:10:616 (4) - Remove circle? this note is strengthen the momentum. I think that I do not have any problem even if I use this rhythm in normal
- 01:14:344 (6) - Same of 01:02:983 (6) same
- 01:16:119 (4) - Same of 01:04:758 (4) same
- 01:39:551 (2) - Remove circle. It is a constant rhythm. so no changed =x=
About difficulty setting,
Kawayi Rika wrote:
thank you so much xD
Elly-chan wrote:[kosiga's Normal]
- 00:12:746 (2) - Add a clap at the sliderhead to be more consistent with the BGM; it fits well and feels quite empty and muted without one here. fixed
- 00:31:740 (4) - Perhaps add a new combo here since there is a rise in the BGM's intensity? i think do not have any problem even if I do not put it. so I do not want to put it ><
- 01:31:385 (3) - Add a whistle here to follow that noise in the BGM? There's also one here at 01:34:225 - that you added a whistle for. ok.added~
- 01:36:355 (1) - There's a finish noise in the BGM here as well. Add in a finish, please? ^
- 00:26:237 (3) - This is a bit weird to play transition-wise imo. If you could change it to something like this ((posted in the spoilerbox below)), it would be much better flowing. If not ((even though I highly suggest you to change what I just said)), may you just please add a note on 00:26:415 - and remove the mini-slider? this is zigzag flow. I think there is no problem. but ok. i changed to your suggestion~
- 00:28:900 (x) - Why isn't there a note here? There is in the section right after this one that sounds exactly alike just with changed lyrics and this empty space seems so bland and.. well, empty! Add a note here, please? I think that it is not necessary to put note constantly by all means >.<
- 00:39:196 (1) - This doesn't fit the music well at all. Please, make it into something better-fitting, like this, that follows the vocals and the BGM. i thogth the rhythm that it is very constant. I made rhythm weak for next note(00:41:681 (1,2,3) - ) and I do not think it is the rhythm that does not fit ==;
- 00:46:829 (1) - This must be one of the most awkwardest places to put a spinner end. It doesn't even follow anything as far as I can tell. Extend it to 00:47:361 - like I suggested in the (Easy) difficulty and unmute the end so that you can clearly hear it. It is able to follow the fade-out of the vocal. but the one that changed end seems to be improved. ok. changed~. and ask you.. 00:48:071 (1) - Do you think that the position of this becomes the problem o.o?
- 00:48:071 (1) - This is longer than it needs to be, plus, It doesn't fit the music all that well. It would sort of be understandable for an (Easy) difficulty, but since this is not the case and it's normal where you can follow the vocals and BGM more, shorten it and add some notes / sliders after shortening to fill in the gap made. It is not difficult to take rhythm and also change it. but I used the slow rhythm intentionally for preparation of kiai time
- 00:51:622 (x) - Another pointless gap when you can perfectly follow the vocals. Add in a note, please? no == Perfectly follow the vocal is not my style
- 00:52:332 (4) - Since the finish deserves more of an emphasis and the vocals end a bit sooner than the slider does anyways, please shorten it to something like this? It sounds much better. 00:53:042 - i thoght the sound here does not fit a vocal a little
- 00:55:172 (2) - Can you make this into a curve slider instead for better flow? it's ok. changed~
- 01:04:758 (4) - Yet again, it doesn't follow the vocals/BGM that good.. may you please shorten it and add notes afterwards? 'Will flow much better and feel less awkward to play. This is not really able to follow/BGM the rhythm? I do not think so ==; and 01:04:758 - have a finish sound here. continue to note that after the tone finish is a little awkward sound to me
- 01:08:663 (x) - Don't break the good flow of the map; add a note here too. ok. added
- 01:16:119 (4) - This slider needs more emphasis. On the first tick, there's an incline in the drums in the music, making it odd yet to follow this long repeat slider. I'd say do something like this; it sounds much better and plays well. 01:04:758 for the same reason. I think that it is not necessary to increase rhythm for normal ==
- 01:19:669 (2) - To bring out the emphasis of the drums here and to break up the vocals a bit, I'd suggest you shorten the slider to here and then add a note where it originally ended. fine. change it~
- 01:22:154 (1) - This has a very awkward ending point. I suggest try not following the clap pattern for this and instead follow both of the BGM and the vocals which would end you up in a spot like this: 01:24:284 - This rhythm is also follow vocal.. I think this is no problem
- 01:40:616 (1) - Remove this spinner. The map ends here in the other difficulties. I suggest you should add it at 01:39:196 - instead and then end it at 01:40:438 - replacing that small little yellow combo pattern you mapped. The end that it does not match for me a little. Because sound has continued since then.. Is it necessary to unify the end by all means? If this is unrankable, I must change it >_<;
Elly-chan wrote:Hello! Accepted Request From #modreqs.
Add '(Short Ver.)' to the end of the title due to the new rules. ok
To have more effect during the kiai times, I suggest you'd remove the kiai at 01:20:557 - , start it again at 01:22:154 - , remove it again at 01:26:237 - , and then have a little kiai burst at 01:27:835 -. Optional, but it gives this map a more of a unique feel.prefer current..
Perhaps get in contact with a BAT and ask them to make the title fade-in appear at 00:13:989 - ? It's very convenient since the beginning part of the song is hushed and this is where the action kicks in! Not required, but it sure would make the map have a nice zing to it! =) ok
00:59:432 - What happened to using the custom clap hitsounds in the kiai? Whenever you hear one and there is a physical beat, please add it to make the map sound less empty and to stay consistent like the other difficulties. I hope I did it right.. all other mods fixed
01:15:764 (5) - During the kiai time, whenever you hear this noise, how about you add a whistle? You've barely used it throughout this kiai and it sounds very fitting imo. I don't hear this noise T.T everything else fixed~
some parts arrangement changed
Elly-chan wrote:[S o r d a's Hard]
- 00:01:208 (1) - Gosh no. This itself sets up a horrible transition for the beat pattern considering that this slider is a bit short itself and it ends on a red tick directly before the next white tick. 'Playable, but horrible at the same time. Remove the spinner altogether, please.fixed
- This difficulty is on it's way, it's just that it needs more modding aesthetic-wise and flow-wise before I can recheck this entire map. Try improving on your overall flow and then I'll see when I can mod it later on. Don't give up, just keep trying to make it the best you can make it be!
Leorda wrote:[kosiga's Normal]
00:11:148 (4) - Can you move up a bit? So it doesn't overlapped by previous slider? (nazi) ok. changed~
00:32:805 (1) - Why new combo? It emphasizes the different rhythm of the part of the previous. ( and it is a little long to me >.< )
00:43:634 (1) - ^ (since you add new combo every 2 bars) changed the NC pattern of near notes.