almost fixed thank you~
alacat did mod add some whitsle :3
almost fixed thank you~
alacat did mod add some whitsle :3
alacat wrote:[kosiga's Normal]
●AR -1? Easyとの差があり、少し早いと思います。 このまま様子を見ます:3
●00:04:048 (2) - 終点にwhistle追加 fixed
●00:48:071 (1) - 折り返しにwhistle追加 ^
●00:58:012 (4) - 始点のwhistleをFinishに変更?サビの前なのでfinishの方がいいと思います sorry, no change ><
●01:34:225 (2,3) - spacingは (0.90x)と一定ですが狭くかんじました。少しだけ間をあけてみてはどうでしょうか change it~ http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/367625
Roddie wrote:kosiga's Normal
- 00:53:752 (1)-A finish on the beginning sounds better than a clap. You can replace that clap with a finish or have both! change to finish
Byakugan249 wrote:[kosiga's Normal]
00:04:048 (2) - add a whistle at the beginning. it'll keep the consistency pattern going from the slider, and the vocals tone is still the same from the 1st note. I put a whistle for the sound effects. so put whistle to end of the slider
00:13:989 - same as easy. sorry, no change ><
00:22:509 - how about adding a spinner here? it'll be consistent with the easy and insane diff, and it goes along with the guitar for this part. ok~ added
00:38:131 (3) - hmm how about making this a curved slider? if you do, then this note would blanket the next slider in this combo, and i think that would flow smoother during gameplay. sorry, no change ==
00:41:681 (1) - add a clap at the beginning. it matches the drums in the song. it just sounds empty without that clap to cover it up. I did not put this intentionally. because anteroposterior volume is different. but I put clap different in volume here~
00:56:947 (2) - try making a curved slider here. it'll blanket the 1st half of that wave slider which would be nicer and for flow to the next note. sorry, no change ==
01:02:983 (6) - you forgot to add a whistle at the beginning. add it there to keep the whistle pattern going because it suddenly stops and it keeps going. This is intentional. Because I put a whistle for the sound effects, I think it is not necessary
01:04:758 (4) - this repeat slider sounds unfitting because it shows no flow in the vocals. to make it flow to the vocals a lot accurate, do this. if you ignore this, then you can do something similar to this. I think this is not a problem x.x
01:07:953 (2) - the whistle isn't loud enough to match the cymbals, so replace it for a finish. ok. fixed~
01:16:119 (4) - same as 01:04:758.
01:27:835 (1) - same as 01:07:953 but at the repeat arrow. no change.
01:40:616 (1) - extend this spinner by 1/4 because that's where the guitar really ends. I felt that now was correct ><!
Frostmourne wrote:kosiga's Normal
01:16:119 (4) - if you did the rhythm like this. It would be better a lot because it does exactly follow the vocal and doesn't sound odd It is a very good idea. but sorry, no change =x= I think that even the present rhythm matches01:20:912 (2) - add clap both start and tail , I think it sounds better than only tail.. ok~ fixed
01:37:953 (3) - add clap at the end , it will be combined with next note and will sound better a lot too ^
144,108,38486,2,0,B|172:72|160:20,1,80,8|000:45:054 (2) - ^
344,264,45054,2,0,B|423:235|460:160,1,160,0|001:09:906 (1) - finish might sounds a bit loud to me as you can find that in the music the first chamber (this one) is softer than the second one (01:10:793 - ) so make this softer?
Miya wrote:kosiga's Normal
- 00:04:048 (2) - According to your whistle pattern, i think you should add whistle at this slider start to make it more consistant. ok. fixed~
- 00:05:468 (4) - ^ but at the slider end. sorry, I thought that did not match for me a little
- 00:13:279-00:13:989 - Same as easy, i think you should map this part. I leave it to other diff. I change diff accept it if other diff
- 01:19:314 (2) - The finish sounds should be on start point instead. The finish will be more epic at start point rather than end point. And the end point should be clap, not finish. It is not bad. but I prefer this pattern..orz
- 01:20:379 (1) - Following previous mod, you should add another clap at this slider end. another clap o.o? already put clap there
- 01:26:592 (3) - Same, also clap here. yea.added
- 01:27:835 (1) - This one too, the repeat should be finish not whistle. I can hear the cymbal sounds clearly at this point. ok. fixed
- 01:39:196 (1,2,3,4) - This overlap patterni is kinda confusing to me. It will not good for normal player. I think you should use another pattern at this part. I think there is no problem. Let's think a little
other fixed thanks for mod Miya chan~
Miya wrote:S o r d a's Hard
- 00:13:279-00:13:989 - Same, i think this part can be mapped.Mythol said 00:13:989 - same part again break fine imo
- 00:26:592 (6) - Please add new combo here to make it consistant to your other combo.
- 00:30:142 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - Add whistle rythim at this part please. You suddenly not using whistle at this part. It's not good to hear imo and unbalance.
- 00:34:580 (1) - Combo haxing this note to blue please. Orange color is quite blend with the video, so it can confuse some player.
- 00:43:634 (4) - Please add a finish at this slider start. Without it, this part is quite silent and not good to hear.
- 00:46:651 (1) - I think you should add another whistle at this slider start to create ending for your whistle rythim at this part.
- 01:09:373 (6) - Whistle here is out of place imo. It should be finish instead. Finish can cover up more epic part at this point.
- 01:15:054 (1,2) - 1/4 here is kind of overmapped imo. Better replace it with 1/1 or 1/2.
- 01:24:107 (3) - I can't see the slider body properly because this slider hitburst 01:22:864 (3) - is covering the slider body. Please use another pattern here so it will not confuse some player.
- 01:36:355 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - I think it's more good to have more distance spacing like 1.4 here since this part have more high pitch and will create more epic ending.
- 01:36:888 (2) - Also, this slider start hitsounds should be finish instead of clap. The finish rythim will be more consistant with this.