forum

How to get into the positive mindset?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
I used to have a positive mindset but all the negativity came after a year, how can I get into the positive mindset?
Vuelo Eluko
just remember at least ur better than me after only half the play time
TMrex
Just think that you're already way better than the average osu player and can be considered an expert, you may not be good at certain things but that doesn't mean you won't continue to improve in the future
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

TMrex wrote:

Just think that you're already way better than the average osu player and can be considered an expert, you may not be good at certain things but that doesn't mean you won't continue to improve in the future

well I did used to think like that but nothing changed in me, my aim is still trash.
Rikii
Just think of this.
I have played this game since 2014 and you are already two times better than I am.
Vuelo Eluko

RikiStefano wrote:

Just think of this.
I have played this game since 2014 and you are already two times better than I am.
yeah but when you signed up means nothing at all, you have played much less than he has.
Rikii

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

yeah but when you signed up means nothing at all, you have played much less than he has.

Sssstttt, I am trying to encourage him xD
Vuelo Eluko

RikiStefano wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Sssstttt, I am trying to encourage him xD
you have 17.2 pp per hour to his only 11.2
let the actual noobs help him
like me with my 5.3 pp/hr
Juuuuuuuuul
i'm 2.6pp/hour lol
Vuelo Eluko

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

i'm 2.6pp/hour lol
now i feel better
dung eater
4.5, but account hours does not count a lot of stuff in.
Vuelo Eluko

jaaakb wrote:

4.5, but account hours does not count a lot of stuff in.
like unranked plays, so in reality it's even worse
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

i'm 2.6pp/hour lol

Wow!! didn't really imagined a person being so bad to get that hecking low pp per hour, but thx for encouraging me
Juuuuuuuuul
You're welcome, i perfectly understand that sometimes people need to feel superior than others to feel good. :)
Arbusion
play for fun, i know the struggle of feeling negatively towards the game, but ultimately it is a game, so enjoy it, and especially don't be toxic to yourself or others, it isn't needed, and if you keep saying things like "i'm trash" it won't benefit your mindset at all
Fealthas
One thing that REALLY helped me maintain a positive mindset on competitive games (both LoL and osu) was to stop giving a damn about my rank. If you play for rank chances are youre constantly gonna beat yourself for "not being good enough" etc resulting in toxicity and negative mindset. Trust me i got a permaban on LoL for this exact reason. But when you simply play the game for playing the game, it becomes surprisingly fun. And thats how you keep your sh*t in the green numbers ;)