posted
Total Posts
show more
kirby mix
Vuelo Eluko

amateurdrink wrote:

interesting
namirin1
After an extensive amount of discussion with seasoned and experienced players, I have decided to introduce the ONE and ONLY skill
measurement you will EVER need in osu! Standard:
Genetic Prodigy
Indeed a true test of skill
PayneTrain
poggers good dans dudes
loveleft
very good.
rhythm on osu
maybe even the best
Celine
ok this is epic
lewski
dansgame
abraker
At first I thought that the std community is finally moving their progress forward, but then I realized how poorly executed this is. Ya guys still in middle ages after all.
KupcaH

abraker wrote:

Ya guys still in middle ages after all.

That's pretty good to hear!
Celine

abraker wrote:

At first I thought that the std community is finally moving their progress forward, but then I realized how poorly executed this is. Ya guys still in middle ages after all.
its ok abraker maybe after another 1000 hours you'd realize mania dans are just as flawed
rhythm on osu

Miraculous wrote:

abraker wrote:

its ok abraker maybe after another 1000 hours you'd realize mania dans are just as flawed

O shit lmao
Celine
ok real talk though im sure its way harder to make actual dans on std than on mania considering how many sub skillsets r out there
(im sure azer tried and gave up on the project some time before)
and thats without taking AR into consideration

u can kinda oversimplify them and make stream - aim - tech (????) - alt/finger control and whatnot, but its still going to be too broad and that'll leave fair share of skill bias (see: 4k dan 5 and JS) while trying to make them true to the categorization leads to far less map choices or even none which leads to even more inaccuracy (7k dan 0 being harder than 1 for a lot of people, same as 9 being easier than 8 unless you're speed player or smth, shadow of cats being random meme filler on tachyon)
(not to mention there's no ACTUAL definition or agreement on what tech means)
as for how this obvious joke/jab over a fair portion of o!m community flew over all of your head thats for another discussion
lewski

Miraculous wrote:

as for how this obvious joke/jab over a fair portion of o!m community flew over all of your head thats for another discussion

tfw you don't understand a joke about a game you don't play
Celine
Well there's pretty obvious hints so

it might not make u laugh but at least u won't have to reply "youre wrong!!!!!"
lewski
fair enough, it's certainly ridiculous enough to be a meme
abraker

Miraculous wrote:

abraker wrote:

our shit is better
acc is a better measurement of skill than combo
std is a minigame

fite me

Celine
osu is my fav fps game
abraker
"Full of 50 score point gore"
- some cynical critic

2/10
HAEN24
Any dan8+ players wanna team up for a tourney? Looking for someone good, preferably dan10 and better