forum

How play good at HR?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jaodeda
Guys, how i can play good at hr? i can't read, dont tell me "play more" i need some tips to improve, i'm playing HR for like 2 months, i can get some good scores, but my acc is so bad, my skill with hr has stabilized, i can't improve anymore, some maps i have 99% acc in another map i have 90% acc, so inconsistent, how i can improve?
Elanie
Listen to the hitsounds closely. Try lowering the music to 5% to hear the hitsounds better. Try making your score meter bigger to 2x size. If the markers are pointing close to the blue center, means you are quite consistent. You just need to keep practicing by listening to the hitsounds closely. You have an advantage if you use headphones.

Also, use HR on maps you have played before, since HR definitely requires muscle memory for reading, as well as aim.

BTW, can an admin move the post to Gameplay & Rankings?
KupcaH
Get good at playing nomod OD 9 maps first.
Almost
You are improving even if you think you aren't, it's just at a slower pace. The main reason for the differences in accuracy probably is because you're comparing scores from an easier map to a harder map rather than due to inconsistency.
x Lony
Try to predict what would come next