forum

Super8 & Tab feat. Anton Sonin - Black Is The New Yellow (Or

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tankuwi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 11 июля 2019 г. at 1:36:08

Artist: Super8 & Tab feat. Anton Sonin
Title: Black Is The New Yellow (Original Mix)
Tags: electronic progressive trance makrica Etna jamesjan3 anjunabeats empire
BPM: 135,1
Filesize: 11770kb
Play Time: 02:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Black Hole (4,98 stars, 417 notes)
  2. Etna's Orange Supergiant (500M years old) (4,28 stars, 349 notes)
  3. Jamesjan's Red Giant (100M years old) (2,95 stars, 266 notes)
  4. Protostar (0.5M years old) (1,42 stars, 107 notes)
  5. Yellow Star (10M years old) (2,19 stars, 155 notes)
Download: Super8 & Tab feat. Anton Sonin - Black Is The New Yellow (Original Mix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WARNING!!! This mapset doesn't pretend on scientific veracity! So, processes shown on the storyboard and names of difficulty which are evolution ages of a star may be incorrect.

Difficulties
Protostar(by me) = Easy
Yellow Star(by me) = Normal
Red Giant(by Jamesjan3) = Hard
Orange Supergiant(by Etna) = Insane
Black Hole(by me) = Expert
Storyboard has been made by Makrica.

Mapset was hyped faster than I finished it. Thanks a lot, people!(UPD 02.06.2019: WOW! 14 hypes and 7 favourites? Can we get more? Click "Add as favourite" if you really enjoyed this great music UPD 01.08.2019: Let's favourite this mapset to get loved, now there're 11 favs)

Meanings
Protostar(proto — foremost) — the star on the earliest age of progress. Nuclear reaction haven't started yet.
Yellow star — one of stars of the main sequence. Yellow: Spectral class G. There starts nuclear reaction of hydrogen with conversion it to helium right after protostar age.
Red Giant — the star which burned all of hydrogen and now conversion of helium to carbon happens.
Supergiant — the star with more huge mass.
Black hole — the object which can be result of supernova: the star explosion. The end of evolusion of the star.