forum

Achromatism quod osseus

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
Ah, I should at least address these concerns.

The concept may rattle your bones and send shivers down your spine, but alas, I believe I am but an artificial skeleton. Should it shock your soul, please keep in mind that doom shant be sealed tonight.

For what I recall, I am not much more than a reanimated entity that was once akin to biotic denizens such as yourselves.

At least, that's what my memory serves. I know not of whether that is misinformed of me to state, but I don't think I can truly associate myself with real live skeletons.

Or perhaps, I'm wrong, as I really can only speculate.

I may find myself in need of accepting my true skeletal self.
Zain Sugieres
shouldve elected me the president
Achromalia
Addendum -- Also, I am not blue, it's just the ambient light over here.

My skeletal frame is a dark shade of grey.
Tad Fibonacci
So Achro is an artificial skelleton...

My God... Did abraker created Achro? So his plans was to make Achro - his creation, become OT President. Have we been tricked by this mad scientist all along?
johnmedina999
I think that's going a bit too far. Here's why:

1. abraker is not a successful scientist. He failed to keep his other creation, Blitzfrog, on a leash and he has escaped for seemingly forever. He couldn't control his creations. If Achro was made by abraker, he wouldn't be able to control him, and Achro seems pretty in control of himself.
  2. abraker was too busy running for president himself and fixing necromancy thread to have the time to create a creation and control him.
  3. Achro has been around for much longer than the modern idea of an OT Pres was conceived. abraker wouldn't have been able to predict the elections. (And no, his time travel experiments haven't been a success either.)
Achro just won fair and square, that's all. He may be artificial, but not created by abraker.
Westonini
This is now a conspiracy theory thread.

Who's to say that we aren't all mindless clones that are being toyed with by abraker in his own playfield!?! What if he's controlling our actions from the shadows without us even knowing!! All this talk about abraker's secret stash of clones... but we may not even realize that we were a part of that clone collection all along!! Or could it be? An even higher power that none of us are aware of.. no it can't be..

I'm not even sure what's real anymore.

No where is safe.
Topic Starter
abraker
I think meah is the living proof that I have absolutely no control over my own clones.

Also all of you or most of you are clones. How do you think you are live to know about your own executions by Zekks?
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

How do you think you are live to know about your own executions by Zekks?
Zekks killed our clones.
Topic Starter
abraker
:thonkang:

now wait just a darn minute there, mr. clone
johnmedina999
OK then, prove we're clones. I dare you.
Topic Starter
abraker
that's exactly what a clone would say to convince others that it is not a clone

johnmedina999
I would shoot both. It's the only correct answer, even though it would hurt you more. For the greater good, you know?

But that's beside the point. "That's something a clone would say" is merely speculation, not proof.
Topic Starter
abraker
So I shall shoot you and the clone

no clone, no problem
Tad Fibonacci
How can we know you're not a clone then, abraker?
Topic Starter
abraker
. . . I am a clone.
Westonini

abraker wrote:

. . . I am a clone.

Westonini wrote:

I'm not even sure what's real anymore.

Topic Starter
abraker
one day I woke up in my lab to find a note left by me- in blood- detailing the gruesome death poor me underwent along with some things I had left unfinished and needed to be done. Next to the table was a horror, laying on the floor all mutilated trying to reach for the last life then had lost.

It was not the most pleasant thing I had to clean up. Normally the frog would lick the chemicals clean, and I would get juicy results from the after effects, but this seemed rather too uhmm... yea...
Tad Fibonacci
If there are two things that are exactly the same and have no differences.
But one is real and one is fake.
So then, which one do you think has a higher value?

Most people would say that the real one has a higher value, because real is always better than fake.
Some people say that the fake is more valuable since if it can mimic the real thing perfectly, then it has already surpassed the real thing.

What I think is that they're of the same value. Since the only difference between them is one is real and one is fake. They're virtually the same, so does it really matter which one is real or fake?
The real can easily replace the fake and vice versa.

It's like this, you really love your mother. But then one day, you found out that you're adopted. Would you stop loving her just because she's not your real mother?
Aiseca
The yellow onee is the fake...

notice the ring on the green one. He's the real husband.
NeXt4r_

Aiseca wrote:

The yellow onee is the fake...

notice the ring on the green one. He's the real husband.

actual smartass

johnmedina999

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

If there are two things that are exactly the same and have no differences.
But one is real and one is fake.
So then, which one do you think has a higher value?

Most people would say that the real one has a higher value, because real is always better than fake.
Some people say that the fake is more valuable since if it can mimic the real thing perfectly, then it has already surpassed the real thing.

What I think is that they're of the same value. Since the only difference between them is one is real and one is fake. They're virtually the same, so does it really matter which one is real or fake?
The real can easily replace the fake and vice versa.

It's like this, you really love your mother. But then one day, you found out that you're adopted. Would you stop loving her just because she's not your real mother?
I agree with you. However, there is some sentimental value attached to objects. Let's say that you have a friend named Joe. You love him and grew up with him, and you two have many great memories together growing up. One day, he dies, and because it's the future, you bring back a clone of him. Even though this clone has the same memories and acts the same way, it's going to be hard to start back where you left off. You may be able to convince yourself that this clone is the original, but it's not going to be the same as the real Joe.

This is a rather extreme example, but can be applied to many everyday situations, such as getting a new PS2 because your old one that you've had for a long time broke, or getting a new PC because your old one can't run the latest games.
Topic Starter
abraker
Don't tell it's a clone. Nobody else can know.
TeeArctic1
I still got some clones left over from the trashipitus containment era, selling them and other commodities in the bazaar for cheap
ColdTooth
help i have no idea what is going on
Westonini
Don't look too deep into it or else you'll never be able to come back out with your sanity intact.
Aiseca

ColdTooth wrote:

help i have no idea what is going on

Good for you, now crawl back down the underworld where you reside.