forum

[Archived] Aiptek! How to change the workspace area?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ogmagog
Did a seach on aiptek here on the forum, and the only thread i found was this one t/58839 and it seemed to be a little old.I also found one in german, and google translator din't help me much there.
So if anyone here has experience in changing the workspace on aiptek (i have hyperpen mini) could you please help if you know of any third party software, or if its possible to compile my own plugins.

Thanks
~Ogmagog
Zelmarked
...And the Official drivers supplied on the disk made the tablet span across both my screens (i run 2 screens on my PC) which is bad, as photoshop is only used on one of my screen, meaning I could only use half of my tablet area!
This is fixed if you edit a few lines of the drivers though. Which unlocks a new tab in the Pads control panel allowing you to map screen area.
1. extract the drivers from the CD to a folder on your PC
2. Open aiptbl.ini in notepad and change the line "AdjustPage=0" to "AdjustPage=1"
3. run the setup.exe from the folder on your PC and it'll automatically install the fixed drivers
4. in PenPad utility theres now a tab called "Control" allowing you to modify area settings
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B001IX3YUQ

Try that.