forum

improving your clicking speeds the weird way

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Onlinowiec
Hello guys! I'm playin' OSU1 since 2014 and recently I stumbled upon a major obstacle in my development. My mouse can not handle such clicking speeds as in hard+ maps and I've been wondering if it's possible to use something else as clicking input instead of LPM, maybe even some keyboard key? Maybe two keyes that you can click interchange'balby(it's easier to quickly click two different keyes instead of one)? What are your thoughts about it? Have you tried something like this?
- Zuramaru -
Using a keyboard to click is the way the majority of players play. The default keys are Z and X. There are people who play mouse only though, so it’s possible.
Vuelo Eluko
i am not sure what you mean by your mouse not being able to handle 'such clicking speeds', can you be more specific? Fingers should be the bottleneck regardless of input device. You aren't going to be able to press buttons faster than any peripheral can register; the flesh is weak.
lewski

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

i am not sure what you mean by your mouse not being able to handle 'such clicking speeds', can you be more specific? Fingers should be the bottleneck regardless of input device. You aren't going to be able to press buttons faster than any peripheral can register; the flesh is weak.

maybe the mouse is made of glass :thonk: