⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛
⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅

⇆ ⇇ ⇈
⇉ ⇊
⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎
⇏ ↲ ↳

⇱ ⇲ ↗
⊵ ⎊

7~IN         *'\s        A!"qYm   hBxktZImW   _i\Vb8dW         yl7q7qA        '3[%&%    FFtE }ex%=Y
`_,#RYq+sJ % d@c jgFa] IU= w"Q M7q{ M7q{ cItS)-Bv>" 6 zT^D Z
Z+}(@ fx8 gh BgF "!( ApV S+l 9v' W;z<u Iz'>8
"GsaH3 E4 U6 Ay d[S h<qwg yy: \G]Y n"'l5} k2
c1Zg<7 q<7 PGY TZ Wj] f;% Lf< 3r+h :wi@6 Hr
<j+{y #%: e$T rf [] !g pVnK Ek:" Y@M] IK
=OC&j11'BP AjS #Y: c2h L2 OQ 7J\g u)/M k:"rq|7L5 cc
VFJ1>l4 udR Ali v7Y]Qt l T7 w+QV9d fqKh\F ;l

!GOb0K^,k:Aj%l&~Hfu_1PIoWhq9h$@Zd8Di7rd4m1?wW R;g
A}'La%~CzK'6lk{G~(+nVIh{7$U $d !?OQ_sQxC<gjo"cX(`LGIh{7$UQs_br9vJCqeH!-
&b?9IG[Q^.FWTV>K<-e0KdKshnoauyNA@T-}}Ee/ewh,eY3@u_M&HGjjYwzTDTh{7$U $d !?X^CB}I"(..=lL2<'AP#KNL[/b]jo>ul}d

HYPE THE THREAD

Sosteneshion
🤔
Plini

general

i suggest changing the title to hitler and his talkingfix reply box pls

post 1

needs more shit content

give kudso pls
Topic Starter
abraker
general - I don't think that title patterning is comfortable to look at in the forums.

post1 - I'll add something if I think of it. Tho I feel adding more of shitposting will make the text pattern harder to read. So not really sure

here is kudosu
Achromalia
your post needs more shit content.

heck, i got heckin ninja'd
Topic Starter
abraker
added new text patterns
johnmedina999
Let's assume that every thread is ranked. This would make the thread ranking system useless, since it has no value due to inflation. It would be exactly the same as if no thread were ranked. This means that "every thread is ranked" and "no threads are ranked" are functionally equivalent. Take that as you will.
Topic Starter
abraker
John, what did you smoke?
Westonini
Please don't rank this thread. We don't need anymore farming threads thx.
Aiseca
⚠️ Fix blanket on 7th line. Usually OCD creeps were getting epilepsy seeing that inconsistent and non meta pattern!
levesterz
GENERAL
This thread is overall fine.

The opening post

Too many arrow key .reduced the arrow key and put more word . Too much arrpw key can bored people out but the shape is nice tho.

the second post
hypercyte
ok bubbled
Topic Starter
abraker
HYPE
Serraionga
wow speedranking already smh

POG
MisakiTobisawa-
I'd like to voice my own opinions on this thread's suitability to enter the Ranked section.

My personal standpoint is that this thread will need massive improvement in it's current state to even be considered. There are next to no effective points of usage of critical mapping aspects.

What we are presented with is mostly just an assortment of characters (referred to as objects from now on) with zero connections to non-existent music. The spacing between said objects is also the same throughout, making the map feel repetitive. Flow is haphazard, with objects pointing and moving in opposite directions.

Due to the lack of clear logic in object placement, structure and aesthetic also suffer. This is why the arrangement of the objects looks more like a cluttered mess than even a triangle.

Overall, this thread exemplifies exactly what to avoid should one even be considering to rank a thread. Please rewrite this thread with better usage of mapping concepts in mind at your own time.
pentaqola
Certain qualities make this thread unique, but it overuses some of those qualities. One of those qualities are the different types of arrows that are shown with different colors. The color choices are unique, as well as the format. The format being centered and the amount of characters descending as you go down gives a nice feeling when seen. It also has a very powerful message hidden in there. Therefore, I am giving this thread a high A tier.
Topic Starter
abraker

The shitposting gamemode needs no music smh. Go back to modding your minigames

The structure is made to follow the consistency in this thread's topic and the posts support this the initial text pattern. There is consistency in its structure, just try to see it from a different perspective. The mess maybe requires more careful evaluation on your part.

Also the spacing is the same, so what? This style of mapping text should not exist? If you hate the triangle meta then just ignore it. There many others who enjoy such patterns.
Topic Starter
abraker
thank you, pentaqola
MisakiTobisawa-

abraker wrote:

The shitposting gamemode needs no music smh. Go back to modding your minigames

The structure is made to follow the consistency in this thread's topic and the posts support this the initial text pattern. There is consistency in its structure, just try to see it from a different perspective. The mess maybe requires more careful evaluation on your part.

Also the spacing is the same, so what? This style of mapping text should not exist? If you hate the triangle meta then just ignore it. There many others who enjoy such patterns.

That means your thread is BORING to read, if it can even be deciphered at all. Maybe mix up the text a bit, just as some poems do for effect. I can't see any consistency in this at all, because each character is only used once.
Topic Starter
abraker
I made it less boring and added variation
levesterz
That addition is beautiful
WalterToro
I'm too close to join Death's dictatorship and pop this thread
Aiseca
⚠️ Text patterning is messy, basically hard to follow along the characters!
⚠️ Using randomized text doesn't add appeal imo, hoe about reducing the Unicode characters in the beginning, so thread readers can't feel that this thread is leading to a shit content.
Topic Starter
abraker

This is intentional. Look at the bigger picture and may see they form a general theme

Imo reducing unicode characters in the beginning would remove the aesthetic this thread has. I think I'll keep the fancy triangle pattern as is. The randomized arrows resemble some of the deeper aspects of the specific text mapping that this thread is about.

Ok so to note on the random characters used in the text mapping. . . this is intentional. You don't want things to be too bland, but you still want some consistency. I opted for a style which looks random if you look closely, but makes out objectifiable themes when taken as a whole.
Nigrod
Where is the hype button?
Tad Fibonacci
I seriously read through 2 pages of this thread and have no idea what's it about.
levesterz

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

I seriously read through 2 pages of this thread and have no idea what's it about.
Tldr : Abraker want to rank his thread
Tldr 2: Abraker want
Tldr 3: abra
Tldr4 ; squeezing in modding meta as much as possible in a thread
Topic Starter
abraker
Where is the second BN at? I need bubble >.<////
Endaris
Veto'd, this thread hasn't received enough hype to be considered for ranking yet.
Aiseca

Nigrod wrote:

Where is the hype button?

Question of the year....
skylaa
Hello there! This thread is currently suffering from some general quality issues in a few sections, and thus I don't think that it's ready to be ranked in its current state.

- Your thread currently uses 1,289 characters, this is below the rankable minimum of 1,300 characters. Please increase this.

00:41:774 (1,2,3,4,8,9) - This triangle pattern is completely misrepresenting the intent of the thread and gives incorrect feedback. I would highly suggest that you rework (8,9) so that it creates a noticeable spacing increase to account for changes in the intent of the thread.

01:02:040 (1,2) - Colours used here don't contrast well with the same pattern used beforehand, consider making this consistent since the thread basically stays the same through these two parts and repetition could work well here.
show more