forum

3 request [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
evanescense
Hi everybody! How are you?

First at all, I apologize for my awful english. Speaking in this language is real hard for me but i'll try to explain the requests

1#: The first idea is that the spectators that aren't playing a map in a room multi and they have the map can see how the match is going on while they wait. This i thought because is a little boring when you enter a room that is already playing and you have to wait, if you could see what's going on, it would be more fun. In a general way, it would be great if you could spectate to anyone without being in the root menu of Osu!

2#: To add a multiplier to "Sudden Death". I really don't believe that the difficulty is the same when you are playing "Sudden Death", you really get nervous and if you can do a FC in this mod i think that it deserves to be rewarded.

3#: The third of last idea is to add an options in the Menu "Graphics" that allows the player to have a totally black background while you are playing the song without deleting the BG original map.

Well, that's all. Cya :D :D
Stefan
t/1640 Please follow this next time.
About your Requests:

1# doesn't makes sense and isn't neccessary.
2# = No. Because everybody would use it then. And I think this is already requested and denied.
3# won't work at .osz2. So no. (And you can delete it yourself, even you should not do this.)
theowest
The first two are actually kind of cool but I doubt it will work.
woc2006
First one is acceptable, but i can see the points of the last two.
boat

evanescense wrote:

3#: The third of last idea is to add an options in the Menu "Graphics" that allows the player to have a totally black background while you are playing the song without deleting the BG original map.
This has been discussed in several previous threads, not sure if theres been one on here, but its the discussion of whether or not its right to delete a custom skin.

El peppo is supposedly already working on whatever the hell it is he does that will hinder you from deleting skin elements from a map and still play it ranked.
Tsukasa

boat wrote:

evanescense wrote:

This has been discussed in several previous threads, not sure if theres been one on here, but its the discussion of whether or not its right to delete a custom skin.

El peppo is supposedly already working on whatever the hell it is he does that will hinder you from deleting skin elements from a map and still play it ranked.

And lots of modified skins that make HD and FL alot easier with black BG