forum

[resolved] H-help!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
touj
Problem details:when I updated the game to stable, it does not open, it gives me some driver errors
a moderator recommended me to install net framework 4.7 and installed it but still the game does not open

Video or screenshot showing the problem:if I have net framework installed!

osu! version: Stable Fallback 20160403.6 (latest)
Death
What do the errors say and what are your PC specs (GPU specifically)?
Topic Starter
touj

Death wrote:

What do the errors say and what are your PC specs (GPU specifically)?

Specifications where I see them?
Death
Honestly, the easiest way might just be hit your windows key, search for "DxDiag", open it, and click the "Save All Information" button and then post the txt file that is saved.

There's other ways to find all of the stuff I'm looking for, but let's just go with that for now.

I'm also still curious what the error messages say.
Topic Starter
touj

Death wrote:

Honestly, the easiest way might just be hit your windows key, search for "DxDiag", open it, and click the "Save All Information" button and then post the txt file that is saved.

There's other ways to find all of the stuff I'm looking for, but let's just go with that for now.

I'm also still curious what the error messages say.

A many letters come out where I give on screen?

and later I'll upload a screenshot of the problem is that I have to reinstall osu!

I do not know what I have to look for I'll send photos and see what you need to know.!
I really don't know anything about pc :(
and I'm sorry my lousy English does not speak that language
Google translator xd

nya!
Death
The second picture is what I was looking for. You are not going to be able to play on Stable (Latest) because your GPU is too old and doesn't support the required OpenGL version to run the game. There are two ways to get back to an older version of osu! so that you can play the game:

1. Open your osu! folder (the default path is "C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\osu!")
  2. Edit the file named "osu!.cfg" in notepad (you may need to enable file extensions to make it easier to find)
  3. Set the "_ReleaseStream" line equal to "Stable" (e.g. _ReleaseStream = Stable)
  4. Save the file and reopen osu!

If that doesn't work, download this installer (direct download link) and run it. If you already have a previous osu! installation with maps, skins, etc, make sure you change the installation path to the correct location on your computer. Otherwise it might install to a different location and you will need to move all of your maps and other data over manually.

Please Note: This older version of the game is no longer supported. Score submission for any map ranked after October 22nd, 2018 has already been disabled and other online features could be disabled at any point in the near future. It is highly recommended that you upgrade your GPU so that it supports the minimum requirements for current and future versions of the game.
Topic Starter
touj
thank you the truth and I do not care much about the points!

and my dream of being a good mania player... uhmn

I discarded that this was the only dream I had in mind and wanted to fulfill. But he ended up falling apart like the others.

Can I at least continue to start my session and talk in the chat??

I think that's the only thing I could do to not feel so alone.
I'm just a sad and lonely girl, is this chat the only thing I have left, at least I can keep using it?

tell me if I can please!!!
Death
Right now you are still able to connect to bancho/talk in chat. If fallback ever gets completely phased out, I'm not 100% sure if that will still be possible, though I think there may be a chance. I don't have a date on when that will happen either.
Topic Starter
touj
aaahh!!! :D

It relaxes me a little reading that I can continue talking. Although not for a long time but it does not matter! :3

Thank you very much for helping me and having spent a little of your time doing it!

thank you I raise my spirits a little!

I will never forget it because you are the best

again apologize my lousy English!!!

B-bye nyaa!!! :3