forum

yeahyeahyeahhh's car battery issue.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
Yesterday I was going to go out to the club because I wanted to party. What happened? My car won't start! I asked my neighbor to come check out what was wrong and he told me my car battery was dead! We tried to jump start it but it didn't work! My night was ruined and I went to bed very sad. The next morning I woke up and my friend gave me a ride on base to go to the battery store to see if I could get a new battery. I could feel today would be a great day, I woke up and was full of energy. When I go to the store I talked to the guy and he said he could get me one for about $200 dollars. I barely have enough money for groceries and laundry, now I have to spend $200 dollars on a car battery? I'm really stuck in a tight pinch here and I really would like you help. Please, give me money so I can buy food. I don't get paid for 1 week!

You can donate to pwhite.2021@yahoo.com or you can send me a check or money order. I don't really care. And let's be honest, I can map pretty maps for you like ztrot can, but I still prob won't map and I won't mod. I'm not sure if I'll do anything to pay you guys back.

I can post a picture of my battery for you guy, would that work? The funeral is tomorrow at 5.

Honestly, I have no idea how I am going to get home if I don't get this battery replaced. I don't know what will happen to me if I don't get a new battery. All I know is that it's NOT GOOD.

If you read all that, thank you.
Gabi
Oh my god i'm sorry to hear that bro, i hope you recover from this dire situation. I don't have that much money, but i can send you 5$, hopefully that will be enough for some food and clothes.

I'm really worried about you, i wish you all the luck and hope you can get a new car battery fast.

Hopefully more people can help you out, don't want to see you walking around naked on the street begging for food :(
mosluv
Just sent you $20! I will pray for you to get out of this situation. Hope it helps!
whymeman

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

When I go to the store I talked to the guy and he said he could get me one for about $200 dollars.
Huh.... I don't remember automotive batteries costing THAT much for a car. Even a battery for a Benz doesn't cost that much.... :|

Also, this is a copycat topic from this t/87584
Pokebis
Donated $5. Sorry I couldn't help you more, I'm a little stuck myself. Your car battery will be in my prayers!
Noobita
Dude... this is so sad. I really feel sorry for you, you deserved to party that night! I donated 10$ , I really hope it helps you because I don't want you to die from starvation... also I will pray for you every night my friend.
boat
sent you a new car battery
Decay
I have directed twelve pounds to your account via money order.
Lizzehb
Ummm really?
boat

Lizzehb wrote:

Ummm really?
sent you a new setup of teeth
Lizzehb

boat wrote:

Lizzehb wrote:

Ummm really?
sent you a new setup of teeth
Oh omg thx ily
dkun
Man yyy, I feel for your cause. I have donated 20 dollars towards your struggle and I really do hope your car does recover soon.

Give my condolences to your car, please!
Sync
I'VE ORDERED MY ASSISTANTS TO WIRE YOU 1.00.000 $ USD DOLLARS FROM MY PERSONAL FUNDS. MY CONDOLENCES. MISS PATRICK STAR.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
u gaiz r da bestz ^-^
Mariette_old
can i make a thread bearing of some resemblance to these next time i need a mars bar? me es love die chokolate
iMuffin
YYY, you have my condolences. You can have a portion of my muffin fund. I have transferred you $10,000. Let me know when you get it.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
i luv ur muffinz
Baron Nefarious
23 cents.

They call me uncle pennybags.
dNextGen
i halp you with my prayers for your car's battery