forum

Any chill maps that gives good ranks?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sisig
Just got 5 digit today (woo) and I'm afraid I would decay, do yall have any nice chill maps to play? 4-5* are the preferred range but 6*+ good too lol
Sosteneshion
mulraf
try !recommend @tillerino
Rikii
If you want PP maps then go to Sotarks.

PS: Nino is the best girl.
Vuelo Eluko
crazy to think 2.5k pp used to be like rank 10,000 now its 100,000 lol.. so hard to compete nowadays. Even the 'noobs' are pros nowadays.
Nao Tomori
hardly, it is just way easier to get pp with maps being designed to be as easy as possible for the lowest common denominator
Vuelo Eluko
Well people say that but i have tried my hand at these newfangled pp maps and they are very hard, long distance jumps, even 1-2, are quite impressive to me.. i dont think any sotarks maps are going to find their way into my top 20 ever and not from lack of effort.

to me it just seems to be a meta shift, not necessarily easier. And people really have gotten better and the game has grown.
Juuuuuuuuul
pp inflation, even with my pp nerfed by NF and SO i feel so overranked, and bonus pp is not helping too...
To op : aim for 1 minutes maps, the shorter the better.
Vuelo Eluko
why do you only play nf? i cna kinda understand so
Juuuuuuuuul
Multiple reasons, i play for fun mouse only and if i want to rest my hand mid map, i don't need to wait for a break or a spinner, nerfing pp, and i don't like retrying, especially since i lke to play long stuff 5, 6 minutes or more maps.