forum

How do I skin the border of the song select menu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeXt4r_
So I really got fascinated by how people can skin something that shouldn't be skin, Like for instance, changing the top/bottom of the song select, like putting gif or animated thing in your life bar.

Basically, game-breaking stuff.

I want to know how do I get to started skin something that you shouldn't be skinning off?

for example :

justanewbie1
for song selection-top part, some of them using "mode-###-small" and "selection-mode" (mostly, "mode-###-small")

animation stuff is basically supported for some parts and it's actually an image sequence. you can build your own using animation app like AE and sequences starts from 0, then you can adjust animation framerate using this option in skin.ini
AnimationFramerate:frame_per_second

to find any skin elements specification and skin.ini configurations, you can check them out here
Topic Starter
NeXt4r_

justanewbie1 wrote:

for song selection-top part, some of them using "mode-###-small" and "selection-mode" (mostly, "mode-###-small")

animation stuff is basically supported for some parts and it's actually an image sequence. you can build your own using animation app like AE and sequences starts from 0, then you can adjust animation framerate using this option in skin.ini
AnimationFramerate:frame_per_second

to find any skin elements specification and skin.ini configurations, you can check them out here

thanks 0/, finally I have been waiting for an hour for someone to reply to me
justanewbie1
np o/