forum

Aether Realm - The Sun, The Moon, The Star

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Karliah
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 8:16:00 PM

Artist: Aether Realm
Title: The Sun, The Moon, The Star
Tags: Akeruyri olibomby Stars English Ghouru Tarot Donny Burbage Vincent Jones Tyler Gresham Heinrich Arnold Melodic Death folk metal mythology napalm records
BPM: 137
Filesize: 31552kb
Play Time: 17:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Mourning Those Things I've Long Left Behind (7.49 stars, 6953 notes)
Download: Aether Realm - The Sun, The Moon, The Star
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
It's finally over, we won!!

#1 RANKED!!!

Hitsounds done all by me! Please redownload if you had the map prior to it being ranked/qualified for new samples.

Special Thanks
Huge thanks to Mlaw, BeasttrollMC, and Idke for being my testplayers throughout the whole mapping process. Idke sat down with me and went over a lot of stuff in the map just after I had finished it. You can thank him for most of the stream shapes in the map.

Thanks to Akeruyri and OliBomby for the amazing slider art! (Akeruyri did the slider at 01:40:436 , and OliBomby did the slider at 10:44:721)

Special thanks to Crissa and TheKingHenry for modding and qualifying the map!! I couldn't have ranked this without you guys, and I appreciate it so much. Taking the time to mod something this long is a pain in the ass so thanks for doing it.

Thanks to Hohol454's set for inspiring me to actually map this, I wouldn't have found this song without this, so I really appreciate him mapping it. He was the first person to finish mapping it, so he deserves some love too.

Lastly, thanks to the person who helped me map the whole thing, Ghouru I couldn't have finished this without you man, thank you for sticking with me through this project, and sticking up with my retard brain. You deserve more credit than you've gotten on this so far, you mapped the sections I couldn't. Thank you. (For his parts, he mapped all of the parts that have bookmarks spammed at the beginning of them.

Credits
Please go support the band Here! They have more amazing songs like this over there, so please support them!!!

Support the background artist Here!! He has very nice art similar to this on his DeviantArt, so please check him out!

Thanks to Ghouru for the AMAZING banner..