forum

(STAFF/PLAYER REGS. OPEN) Osu! All-kill Tournament

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
his kitten

TEAM SIGNUP https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfdLTvu6ULeZ3oJKK55UaWX9V0HG_4r-c9XPU-i0fERtQFVGw/viewform

STAFF SIGNUPS https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeqM3ohmEa_FPVAe7pQHJ4IQgXQWVn7MR0fUvHmyOTSjHCFg/viewform

DISCORD https://discord.gg/98ud9Qm

excuse my lack of gfx

INFORMATION

- The Osu! All-Kill Tournament is a 6 player team based tournament. However, One player from each team will play at a time in a 1v1 style matchup. The victor for each map will stay on and in the case of one player defeating the whole opposing team, they will be awarded an "all-kill" and will receive an extra prize of a 1 month supporter badge (excludes group stages)

- ALL players must join the discord

- Seeding will be based on the average of the highest and lowest PP values on the team, and there will be 32 teams at maximum

- ALL staff who are not pooling will be able to participate in matches

MATCH RULES

FIRST PLAYER TO PLAY ON EACH TEAM MUST BE CONFIRMED 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR MATCH

Reschedules are allowed but NO LATER than 24 hours before your match

Teams will have the opportunity to choose 2 players who will have an extra life. These players can only be played at the end when no other player is able to play (These players MUST be chosen after then BANNING phase)

ALL matches will be played on scorev2 and team vs. If your player fails, you lose the point.

Disconnects will be replayed ONLY before the 30 second mark of a song. You will only be allowed one disconnect per match

The first map for every match will be a sightread nomod map. It will be Random for every match.

The winning player will always stay on. The team who lost the round will choose BOTH the next map and their next player.

There will be 8 groups of 4 teams for group stages. Top 2 teams will be able to advance
Group stage - BO7
Bracket - BO9
If there is a case of a tie in group stages, the higher seeded team will be based on who won their matchup with the other team. In the case of a 3 way tie, it will be determined by map scores.

Match Tiebreakers can be played by any player on either team.

SCHEDULE
REGISTRATIONS - March 1st - April 28th
Group Stages - May 3rd - May 5th
Bracket - May 10th - June 2nd
Finals - June 7th - June 9th

PRIZES

1st - $200 CAD
2nd - $100 CAD
3rd - supporter prize

Monetary prized will be distributed by the captains of the winning teams.
mxp
first
xXD4rk_Sl4y3rXx
Ok do that.Too ez?Plz fc freedom dive,gansta dt,remote dt,star platinum hr,jump puding hr for 16% if that would make your fc much easier.Acc dont effect on the difficulty=should give less pp than read,speed,aim and etc.If you dont agree goto osu!mania,osu def is not mania to be played that way.Od8=perfect rhytm,od 10+=idoit timing,listen to your fucking kb,there is no diffenece on kb switch sound between od 10 and od 8 play.Read my prev answers about that and stfu,just tired to tell the same shit again.Acc is the most easier way to rank up.If low acc fc is so easy why whe dobt see a lot of players like me with low acc and 300+ pp plays?Because its easier to retry for 99% than play more difficult song for lower acc.

Literaly anyone can remember the timing and SS od10 withot music,it's just about lenth of the song&retrys.Rythm understanding is od7-8,Rythm understanding+perfect timing is od10.Osu is rythm game,not timing game.Od10 is 20% rythm and 80% timing.Timing is understanding of ar&reaction.
Topic Starter
his kitten
is it too late for a placeholder

edit: changed prize pool from 160/90 to 200/100 CAD
Phlana
first
nibs
Topic Starter
his kitten

nibs wrote:

osu!*

Thanks for your inquiry. I'll have my team look though this matter prompltly