forum

Dragonland Tournament [ 20k - 50k ] [ Regs. Closed ]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
P a t r i c k

Welcome To The Dragonland Tournament !

| Main Sheet | Discord | Stream | Team Registration | Challonge |

This is a osu!standard 2v2 tournament for players in the rank range of 20k - 50k. This is our first tournament where we are as a hosts so we wanna apologize for any mistakes... Hope that you will understand us for this. This tourney will be using score v2. Team consist minimum 2 players, but maximum 3 players.

General
  1. There is 20k - 50k rank limit when you sign up. You can't be overranked until registration ends. If you do it = you will be out.
  2. You must join the Discord and set your nickname to your osu!username.
  3. Schedules and mappools will be out by Monday, UTC-wise.
  4. Staff are not allowed to play in this tournament

Qualifications
  1. The lobby settings will be Score V2 and Head-to-Head.
  2. There are 18 lobbies available. Players will be assigned to their lobbies based on their preferences.
  3. The match will start without player(s) who does not join within 10 minutes.
  4. There are no bans and warmups in this stage.
  5. The Qualifiers mappool will contain 2NM 1HD 1HR 1DT, and will be played by that respective order, twice.
  6. Your higher score on both of your attemps will be counted towards your total score.
  7. The top 32 teams, based on total score will advance to the Bracket Stages.
  8. In the event that a disconnection happens, the referee will restart the map at their discretion.

Bracket Stage
  1. Mappool will consider 6 NM 3 HD 3 HR 3 DT 3 FM and 1 TB per stage.
  2. RO32 and RO16 will be Best of 9. QF and SF will be Best of 11. Finals and GF will be Best of 13.
  3. There will be a bracket reset in the Grand Finals.
  4. Maps picked from a bracket will be played with their respective mods.
  5. Atlest one player per team requaried mod in Free Mod maps
  6. In Free Mods, allowed mods are: Hidden, Hard Rock, Easy, and Flashlight.
    The lobby settings will be ScoreV2 and Team VS.
  7. Failure to show up within 10 minutes of your match will result in one point being given to your opponent.
  8. Failure to show up within 15 minutes of your match will result in a default win to your opponent.
  9. Both players will roll, and the roll winner will pick first. Warmups order can be decided in the lobby, at the referee's discretion. Warmups must be under 5 minutes.
    There are 2 bans per team in this tournament.
  10. Failed scores do not count. If both players fail, the point going into opponent's team.
  11. Disconnections within 30 seconds of a map can be asked for a replay, at the referee's discretion. This may only happen once per match, per player.

Registrations : 1st March - 17th MarchQualifiers : 22th March -24 MatchRound of 32 : 29th March - 31st MarchRound of 16 : 5th April - 7th AprilQuarterfinals : 12th April - 14th AprilSemifinals : 26th April - 28th AprilFinals : 3rd May - 5th MayGrand Finals : 10th May - 12th May

Qualification Mappool : ~4.8*
RO32 Mappool : ~4.6*
RO16 Mappool : ~4.9*
Quaterfinal Mappool : ~5.2*
Semifinal Mappool : ~5.5*
Final Mappool : ~5.8*
Grand Final Mappool (if nessesary) : ~6.0*

First Place : 2 Months of supporter per player or Dragon Stuff to choose
Second Place : 1 Month of supporter per player
Third Place : Warm Hug from me c:

Also wanna make a google form about prize... Maybe you don't wanna take osu!supporter and get some stuff? That's not a problem ! You can vote here what you wanna get as a winner of this tournament : http://bit.ly/PrizeForWinners

Organizers : P a t r i c k ; AD_GOD

Mappoolers : P a t r i c k ; AD_GOD ; YunoWasTaken ; _NotSoFast_ ; GoDoFDeath

Mappool Testers : DrakonLong ; z0mbir

Streamers / Commentators : Shuvi- ; _Letov ; R1ku ; Ontoryran

Referees : P a t r i c k ; AD_GOD ; _NotSoFast_ ; YunoWasTaken ; Kolibri ; Flow- ; NikerVM ; P e g a s u s ; Robloxxa ; Dragon_697 ; Diempyl ; fomka76 ; Jessechugaga ; tigereyes144 ;
Zertus ; SadnessWillSear

Graphic Design : DrakonLong

Spreadsheet : nonamegohst

Currently searching for some commentators ! If you wanna help us PM in discord "Patrick The Rockstar#7505" or "ADGOD#8373". Thanks ! Mostly looking for Streamers / Commentators
AD_GOD
Lefafel
I'm almost 20k, can I play? :derp:
Topic Starter
P a t r i c k

Lefafel wrote:

I'm almost 20k, can I play? :derp:

Nah, too overranked :C