forum

Mouse Players 5.5*-6* jumping problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Derplax
When I got to 5* I found things really hard to do. So I changed my DPI up from around 800 to 1000. Since then I'm using around 1350 which works fine for 5.0 - 5.3 or so. But, getting into 5.5 to 6* I can't do anything and changing my DPI higher kills ever aspect for me besides jumping. The point where this happens is around 1500 DPI. So what I want to know is should I press along with a lower DPI or try to change to a higher?

Edit

I guess at this point I just find it physically hard to move my mouse that fast over and over again without losing stamina.
VinZentVanDough
You're basically ruining what you've learned from the past by changing the dpi that much though
Vuelo Eluko

ChaosZeroDelta wrote:

You're basically ruining what you've learned from the past by changing the dpi that much though
not really, osu! is mostly reading, which doesn't change just by changing dpi. His muscle memory will adapt, but it's like definitely not usually helpful to change like this unless you legit couldn't reach the corners, for mouse though i would recommend a bigger mouse pad before going high sens. 1500 is kinda high but still reasonable. I would usually recommend like 1200 tops
UnnamedBeast
you dont need to change your sensitivity

if you wanna aim better play more jump maps

lowering ar on aim maps can help you as well since aim is kinda tied to reading
Topic Starter
Derplax

UnnamedBeast wrote:

you dont need to change your sensitivity

if you wanna aim better play more jump maps

lowering ar on aim maps can help you as well since aim is kinda tied to reading

I think my aims fine I'm able to do HR jumps fairly well.
Scarlet_25
Have you solve the issue? I'm having trouble myself here, especially on almost border-border jumps