forum

Fieryrage Raise My Sword Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Khrono691
Gamer (fieryrage) Stevens Is Going To Choke On Raise My Sword On The A Thousand Flames DIfficulty With Hard Rock Modification On The Second To Last Stream On The Map With 4 Misses Almost Failing And Then May Miss On The Very Note Of Raise My Sword. He Will Fc Abandon Your Spoon On February, 28, 2019.
how many of these can we get
Aiseca
Uh.... It's already March 1 here, can't do this anymore even if I wanted to lolz.
*thinking*
johnmedina999
Are You The Second Coming Of Alex Kuzi?
pentaqola
Capitalizing Every Beginning Of A Word!

By the way, its March. Are you one day late?
Topic Starter
Khrono691
oh COME ON
levesterz

pentaqola wrote:

Capitalizing Every Beginning Of A Word!

By the way, its March. Are you one day late?
Prob timezone issue
payney
abraker
must be west coastian
Vuelo Eluko
why do people watch this fiery kid? Do they think he is good? I spectated him once and he was doing 300 bpm streams by double tapping for 50% 100's just not to break combo and i threw up in my mouth a little and never watched him since.

rather watch someone with real speed like gayzmcgee or

never saw another top player's top ranks consist of maps they made themselves to pp farm, dirtiest farmer I've ever seen and still not even single digit for it.
Aiseca
That is some very spicy words there ah~~
payney
ITS BEEN DONE

Vuelo Eluko
fiery is a little bit less of a dirty farmer in my eyes I guess. At least all 3 of his highest top ranks aren't maps he made himself to farm anymore. Just 2 out of 3.
Serraionga
Fiery Rage is an active skill that can be learned by Berserkers at level 22 and can be ranked up.

Fiery Rage can be performed with an axe by the Berserker to gain a powerful power-up at the cost of increased vulnerability. Use this skill only when you are sure you won't get hit (ie. DPSing on a BAM or boss when someone else is tanking). Therefore, it is not recommended to use this skill during PvP, as other players will recognize the Fiery Rage animation and know to target you.

The mana cost and duration of the buff is dependent on skill rank.

This skill gets effect from removed skill Flurry of Blows. When active it speeds up charging skills. It should be noted that Flurry of Blows has different duration than damage boost.
Daylight--
[deleted]
Serraionga
Now Thats A Weird Looking Obam -- I mean Cookiezi xD

Best Regards,
Serraignonga

Nope. Nothing here.