forum

OT Presidential election 2019 -Third phase (Revised)

posted
Total Posts
show more
levesterz
* the FA Q
Achromalia

levesterz wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

The fuq?
* the FA Q
Wrought the fact?
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
We need more voters!
There have been a decent amount of votes since the last 20 hours, but it's not anywhere near enough to reach a solid conclusion.
Anyone who haven't voted yet, please do. Even candidates are allowed to vote and they can vote for anyone, even themselves.
Votes are accepted via private messages on either the Osu! site or Discord.
Zain Sugieres
yea vote for me everyone
Ashton

Zain Sugieres wrote:

yea vote for me everyone

Please refrain from voting for someone who plans to corrupt OT rather than improve it.
Zain Sugieres
imagine being this mad
keremaru

Zain Sugieres wrote:

imagine being this mad
welcome to the internet
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

NOTICE

42 hours have passed since the voting was open.
This is the last chance to vote for any remaining denizens that haven't voted yet.
The voting phase will end after 30 hours and no further votes will be accepted afterwards.
An announcement of the election winner will be made shortly after voting is complete.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

WARNING

Warning for candidate Zain Sugieres:

Candidate Zain Sugieres have violated the following election rule 2 times:
"Be respectful, any candidates who talk shit about other denizens will be disqualified. (Criticism is okay, but any kind of personal attack is not accepted)"

Proof of violations:

- The first violation was in one of the election thread.

- The second violation was on the OT!News Discord server.

This will be the first and last warning for candidate Zain Sugieres.
Any further violations of any of the election rules will result in immediate disqualification.
Zain Sugieres
lmao imagine being this mad cuz ur gonna lose
Achromalia
oh, yikes.

i'm not surprised, i suppose.
abraker
I suppose that can be supposed, yea.
Ashton
yea it can be supposed, aight.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
It's funny how all the candidates kinda line up in this thread lol.
Zain Sugieres
its even funnier bc they line up in the order which shows which place theyre gonna get (me being #1 obviously loll)
Achromalia
I suppose that Ashton, Abraker, and myself have supposed the supposition that I may suppose how unsurprising the violation was.
TheLegendaryHD
zain stfu, you fucking retarded
abraker
you don't suppose supposing these suppositions is supposingly not supposed be going too far?
Achromalia
Well, supposing supposition regarding the suppositions of those who had supposed such suppositions, then what winds up being supposed is supposedly the ideal we're supposed to suppose. Suppose that you're supposed to suppose a supposition that addresses itself. It would mean you're supposed to break what's supposedly the reality behind the 4th wall, so supposedly, an extra-dimensional reality is supposed to exist. Yet, by your ideals, you suppose that reality supposedly follows your supposed worldview, and so what you suppose you know of this world, may not be what the world is supposed to be seen. If so, one may suppose that someone else's supposition composes what's supposed to be real, though we may never know, we can only assume. We suppose our reality on supposed perception, which is supposed to allow us to suppose the suppositions we now hold.

...No, that wasn't supposed to make sense, but I suppose it was at least interesting to read, yeah?

I suppose not.
abraker
: |

o k y o u w i n
Zain Sugieres

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

zain stfu, you fucking retarded
you wanna have a go
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

abraker wrote:

: |

o k y o u w i n
I would suppose so.
abraker
Is that tad hinting election results?
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

abraker wrote:

Is that tad hinting election results?
Nah, I would never do such a thing.

Or would I?
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

NOTICE

The voting poll is now officially closed. No further votes will be accepted at this point.
A separate thread for announcing the election winner will be made shortly.
The announcement thread will also serve as a post election discussion thread for denizens and a post election speech thread for candidates.