forum

OT Presidential election 2019 -Third phase (Revised)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

OT President election 2019

~Final phase~

(Revised)

After numerous problems that have been kindly pointed out by the presidential candidates and OT denizens, we have decided to revise the third phase of the Presidential election with a better way of voting that is less open to vote manipulation.

In this phase, voting will be open for all of OT denizens to vote for anyone they think is best suited to be the next OT president.
Each denizen will have one vote and is allowed to vote for anyone in the list of Presidential candidates.
The votes from the previous poll will not be carried over.
Voting poll will be open for 3 days.
After the voting phase is over, we will announce the winner and release the statistics shortly after in a separate thread.
The candidate with the highest amount of votes will win the election and become the next OT president.

I understand that there should not be a revision of the voting phase and everything should've ran smoothly the first time around and I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that I've caused to the candidates or any other OT denizens. My incompetence and inexperience is inexcusable and I wanted to say sorry for it. However, I genuinely think the changes to the voting method on this thread is a positive one and it will resolve many of the problems that the old voting method had.

Although voting is not mandatory, I sincerely ask that every single OT denizen do vote. Since this election will decide on a new President who will lead OT for years to come, you are actively deciding on the future of OT. Every denizen should have the responsibility of voting.

This thread will also serve as a place for candidates to have further campaign speeches. Any denizens that have questions for the candidates may also ask them here, regardless of the question being related to the campaign or not. Candidates are not expected to answer all questions though, and they may choose to answer certain questions or not.

Best of luck to all candidates!

How to vote:

Please PM me who you'd like to vote for.
You can vote for one of the following candidates:
- Ashton
- Achromalia
- abraker
- Zain Sugieres
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

NOTICE

Apparently, google docs was a bad idea.
From now on, votes will be accepted through private messages.
You can PM me who you'd like to vote for.
Aiseca
*thinking....*
TheLegendaryHD
vote abraker or you will never get galaxy collapse 95% accuracy
johnmedina999

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

vote abraker or you will never get galaxy collapse 95% accuracy
I'll never do it even if I did vote for him.
TeeArctic1
Can I abstain?
Zain Sugieres
just vote for me
abraker
What do you guys think about having a "I voted" role in the discord server for those who voted?
TeeArctic1
Yes
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

What do you guys think about having a "I voted" role in the discord server for those who voted?
No. The two dimensions should remain separate when possible.
Westonini

abraker wrote:

I think that's a bit much.
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

abraker wrote:

I second this.
Ashton

Achromalia wrote:

Westonini wrote:

abraker wrote:

I second this.

I third this.
Penguin

Ashton wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Westonini wrote:

abraker wrote:

I second this.

I third this.

I fourth this.
levesterz

Penguin wrote:

Ashton wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Westonini wrote:

abraker wrote:

I second this.
I third this.
I fourth this.
I fifth this.
TeeArctic1

levesterz wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Ashton wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Westonini wrote:

abraker wrote:

I second this.

I third this.

I fourth this.

I fifth this

I plead the fifth amendment
Aiseca
The fuq?
levesterz
* the FA Q
Achromalia

levesterz wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

The fuq?
* the FA Q
Wrought the fact?
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
We need more voters!
There have been a decent amount of votes since the last 20 hours, but it's not anywhere near enough to reach a solid conclusion.
Anyone who haven't voted yet, please do. Even candidates are allowed to vote and they can vote for anyone, even themselves.
Votes are accepted via private messages on either the Osu! site or Discord.
Zain Sugieres
yea vote for me everyone
Ashton

Zain Sugieres wrote:

yea vote for me everyone

Please refrain from voting for someone who plans to corrupt OT rather than improve it.
Zain Sugieres
imagine being this mad
keremaru

Zain Sugieres wrote:

imagine being this mad
welcome to the internet
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

NOTICE

42 hours have passed since the voting was open.
This is the last chance to vote for any remaining denizens that haven't voted yet.
The voting phase will end after 30 hours and no further votes will be accepted afterwards.
An announcement of the election winner will be made shortly after voting is complete.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

WARNING

Warning for candidate Zain Sugieres:

Candidate Zain Sugieres have violated the following election rule 2 times:
"Be respectful, any candidates who talk shit about other denizens will be disqualified. (Criticism is okay, but any kind of personal attack is not accepted)"

Proof of violations:

- The first violation was in one of the election thread.

- The second violation was on the OT!News Discord server.

This will be the first and last warning for candidate Zain Sugieres.
Any further violations of any of the election rules will result in immediate disqualification.
show more