forum

[Archived] Osu stuttering randomly while playing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ulquileon
Hi, i know this is a known issue and believe me i've tried like thousands of things before coming here, i read like millions of post saying "hey i've that problem can you help me ? ho you should try this worked for me ... Hey thanks that worked !" and everytime the "miracle solution" doesn't change a damn thing, as the title say i experience random stuttering while playing on any beatmap.
I've tried changing some 3D parameters in the nvidia panel, launching it with different compatibility mode, tried every options in Osu, tried with 0 process running in background, tried turning off everything that could interfere with the game.

I've run out of options and im just so sick of breaking combos because of those damn stuttering, this is litteraly unplayable and i end up hatting a game that i used to love.

Pls help me, feel free to ask any info that you need and i'll gladly update this post with it.

Specs:
CPU : Intel core i5 3GHz
RAM : 8 Go
GC : GTX 660 Ti

osu! version: Stable 20190226.2 (latest)
HalfW
How about checking for malicious programs with your antivirus?
Or maybe the problem is coming from the hardwares?
Topic Starter
Ulquileon
First of all thanks for answering, i've tried the antivirus and it found nothing i've updated my post with my specs but they weren't a problem when i started Osu, moreover im playing perfectly fine on other games that require much more power than osu
Nigrod
Did you try checking out this pinned form: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/774159
This if any of those things can help you with your stuttering problem