posted
Total Posts
show more
dNextGen

Koro McAlpine wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

uninstall firefox,use chrome

problem solved
It's because Firefox gets too dumber to fix this problem?
dunno man,but the easiest way is to use chrome as your main browser

my firefox even stopped working everytime i went to youtube
Rena-chan
Google owns Youtube.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM...
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

See, this proves all video on all video sites won't load at all...
Elfuun_old
Some videos at http://www.animecrazy.net aren't working here on Firefox, after I upgraded the flash plugin last morning.

And Chrome sucks, by the way.
thelewa
Streaming anime is a bad idea anyway
IppE

thelewa wrote:

^

Opera has never let me down 8-)
UnderminE
Maybe it's all because of your connection speed. That happens me sometimes when the speed goes extremely slow.
ChInZuGIRL

Works for me.
Valentiino
Problems with firefox?

What is this I don't even
akrolsmir

Koro McAlpine wrote:

I tried upgrading it to a flash player, but it won't let me because I already downloaded it.
That shouldn't be happening- you should be able to upgrade even if Flash is already installed. Check if your Flash player is up to date, or just reinstall anyways: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
-Athena-
I am here to instigate a war between Chrome and Firefox.

I don't think I've encountered such a problem, Firefox has already served me well for 7 years so I'm not switching to Chrome.

Hate to sound like a hater, but IE really doesn't compare, even a person like me who never uses all the features of a browser feels the difference for some reason, I can't quite put my finger on it though.
Vish024
I'm not so meticulous about what browser I use as long as I can view the internet. There may be something wrong with the installer itself, redownload the installer and try again.
Elfuun_old

thelewa wrote:

I have no other choice :p
Fai-Chii

ChInZuGIRL wrote:

Works for me.
It's work for my firefox too.
Mercurial
Firefox is my life :3
xRayne

-Athena- wrote:

This <3
Kanye West

xRayne wrote:

-Athena- wrote:

This <3
Fabi
Adobe Flash Player has recently updated and your problem may come from corrupted files. This new update create a process (FlashPlayerplugin) and, for example, if you kill it, you will have that problem.
Make a clean uninstall of Flash Player and try to install it.
Shohei Ohtani

ChInZuGIRL wrote:

Works for me.
what.
Stefan

dNextGen wrote:

uninstall firefox,use chrome
use chrome
chrome
chrome
Ewww.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Uh... It's not only Youtube, ALL video sharing sites, including Veoh, NicoNico Douga, Crunchyroll, Hulu, all of them.
Cyclohexane
I have to use Safari on my iPhone which causes me much grief because pages reload themselves when you switch tabs. Plus you know, noflash deal and all
I use Chrome on basically anything else. Why? People who remember my awesome waifu image thingy made by ampzz&co will know why.

as for your problem, I have no idea. Try switching browsers, and use whichever one you feel like using
Corin

And not a single issue was had.
UnderminE
HAHA

This guy.

Koro McAlpine wrote:

Uh... It's not only Youtube, ALL video sharing sites, including Veoh, NicoNico Douga, Crunchyroll, Hulu, all of them.
Hmm. Let's try Google then? For example I found this:
http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fla ... eo-firefox
bagnz0r

Mantiz wrote:

Some videos at http://www.animecrazy.net aren't working here on Firefox, after I upgraded the flash plugin last morning.

And Chrome sucks, by the way.
No, Firefox sucks.
It's using gecko, and it's bloated.
IppE
For once I agree with bagno. Sure is 2012.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
I upgraded my flash player to 11.3.300.257 but still...:( Guess I have to stay on Avant :(

Does anyone still have the simalar thing?
bagnz0r

Koro McAlpine wrote:

I upgraded my flash player to 11.3.300.257 but still...:( Guess I have to stay on Avant :(

Does anyone still have the simalar thing?
Just use chrome ffs.
Avant is Trident (IE<=8) based.