forum

Can't stream uwu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Khuska
Hey guys, i'll get to the point quickly. I play osu since almost 2 years actively (had 1 or 2 months break) and there is one thing i cant do. Still after practicing. I just cant stream. Whenever a stream comes up in a map my finger gets blocked and i cant hit the streams. Just imagine not being able to hit every 5 stacked streams in a map. Sometimes i hit streams with 200 bpm sometimes i cant even hit 150 bpm (Stream practice maps). I really love this game like you guys do. What should i do? Help owo.
Lyawi
Practice A LOT with stream maps (eg. DnB songs) that are not called "stream practice maps".. They didn't help me at all. I had the same issue like you years back and just went for a lot of stream maps. Now I'm pretty good at it. But keep in mind it will take it's time.

uwu !?
Gopal12
Play Dragonforce Map with NF every day but don't spam a single map play variety of them. Trust me you will have a hard time with the map but it improves your stream skills.
PinkNightmares

Gopal12 wrote:

Play Dragonforce Map with NF every day but don't spam a single map play variety of them. Trust me you will have a hard time with the map but it improves your stream skills.
Don't do that. Play stream maps at your skill level and gradually try to improve your speed/stamina.
KupcaH

B1oody wrote:

Gopal12 wrote:

Don't do that. Play stream maps at your skill level and gradually try to improve your speed/stamina.
This guy knows
Nourios
1st of all don't play long stream practice maps, they are useless.
And to get better at streaming just play maps that have a lot of patterns like triples, bursts etc.