forum

[COLLAB REQUEST] C-Show - Rocking to the Beat (COMPLETE ROSTER)) {RANKED}

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ajisai-
Yahallo again! Here is a side project I will be doing and a first time as well: a COLLAB!

The song will be Rocking to the Beat by C-Show, a fun song with a lot of potential.
The map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/931614#osu/1945206
GENRE: Drumstep

The Premise

I'm looking for 3 competent mappers who can adapt or map similarly according to what I've made. Well, as long as the theme goes on with the submissions it's all well and swell.

Btw I'm basing this off from the already ranked mapset by Priti:
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/305938#osu/684970

The Plan

It will be alternating of parts. The map is separated by bookmarks. I will go first then the next mapper, the 3rd to the 4th and repeat. The last note the mapper placed should be where the next man start, except after breaks.
Once everyone is set, I'll make a group chat for communication on Discord.

Extra Stuff

Don't go far out from the theme. Depending on the quality, I might not accept the submissions so please make sure you know what you are doing. If there are questions regarding the map like SVs, Hitsounding and stuff please do tell.

The Slots and Positions

These are the timestamps or positions of what the mappers will do. As mentioned before, 3 mappers can join in. So yeah, first come first serve.
MAPPER 2: iKillRocks
00:11:350 - POLISHING
01:06:522
02:01:695
02:45:832

MAPPER 3: Bubblekid
00:33:419 -
01:17:557
02:12:729
02:56:867

MAPPER 4: Manquito
00:44:453 -
01:28:591
02:23:763
03:07:901

Oh btw, the final bits will be talked about later on.

Submissions

Please add me on Discord: Tradless#9358 and send me the parts via drive or puush, as long as it's already in osz.

Storyboard?

That would be nice actually but until the map is finished, the spot for Storyboarding will be closed. But if someone is willing, i'd be happy to help.

Afterword

Sorry for the long thread, I'm new to this collab thing and I wanna make sure everything's just right to avoid delays. If there are things wrong please tell me.
uhh, I got another mapset going on and I need GDs for it, please apply for a diff when you're free: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/873030 (shameless plug sorry)

So yeah, hope the map goes well and thanks in advance! Happy mapping~
Bubblekid
I want to help, can I?
Topic Starter
Ajisai-

Bubblekid wrote:

I want to help, can I?

Sure, what are you applying for?
Bubblekid
For the Second Mapper
Topic Starter
Ajisai-

Bubblekid wrote:

For the Second Mapper

Is it alright for you to map for the 3rd position? iKillRocks already made progress with the 2nd spot and just confirmed his participation.
Bubblekid
Oh, okay 3rd mapper then
Topic Starter
Ajisai-

Bubblekid wrote:

Oh, okay 3rd mapper then

Alright, you're in. You can start but I haven't gotten the part's final note yet. Also, find me on discord.

Good luck!
Manquito
4 mapper?
Topic Starter
Ajisai-

Manquito wrote:

4 mapper?

Sure! You're what I actually needed LOL

Please find me on Discord asap