forum

[Archived] End slider hitsound

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
frosinone
How can i delete the hitsounds at the end of sliders? Only those at the end of sliders. Is it possible?

osu! version: Stable 20190207.2 (latest)
Lyawi
You can add a green line (called inhi... or something like that, I don't remember right now) via F6 panel in editor, set it to 5% volume and put it at the end of the slider in the timeline. For the next object you'll need to use another green line to have more volume again.

This is much effort, not needed and not worth your time for a whole map.
Topic Starter
frosinone

Lyawi wrote:

You can add a green line (called inhi... or something like that, I don't remember right now) via F6 panel in editor, set it to 5% volume and put it at the end of the slider in the timeline. For the next object you'll need to use another green line to have more volume again.

This is much effort, not needed and not worth your time for a whole map.

So the only chance that i have is to edit every map that i play and to put down and up the volume at every single slide? that is definitively not worth it! thx for the answer.
Lyawi
As far as I know that's the only way, but maybe look into this thread within the days if someone knows better. :3c
Death
This is not possible if you want to remove the sound for every beatmap, not just your own. If you have a specific map you'd like to remove the hitsounds for, and the start and end sounds are different, technically you can figure out which sound the end is using and skin it out, but that is about it.
Lyawi

Death wrote:

technically you can figure out which sound the end is using and skin it out, but that is about it.
In most cases that's soft-hitnormal.wav and get's used for the start too.