forum

[GD Request] Hello, Happy World - Silhouette (CLOSED, ALL DONE, READY FOR MODS)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
iPhong
Current status: Still looking for Insane/Extra difficulties
FinallyV
can i do an extra diff? and an insane diff if u want owo
Topic Starter
iPhong

FinallyV wrote:

can i do an extra diff? and an insane diff if u want owo
Sure, you can do both diff if you want.
Topic Starter
iPhong
Current status: Still open for Insane/Extra difficulties for this mapset. Also, if you want to make both Insane & Extra for my mapset, you're absolutely can. Just let me know by quote this post if you want to make both Insane & Extra difficulties.
HinaMommy
I'd like to make an extra diff. I can also do hitsounding on it, if needed to! (quite simple hitsounding though)
Topic Starter
iPhong

i love cats wrote:

I'd like to make an extra diff. I can also do hitsounding on it, if needed to! (quite simple hitsounding though)
Sure, I'm looking forward to see your Extra diff
Topic Starter
iPhong
Current status: Sparxo's difficulty is the top difficulty for my Silhouette mapset with 6.72* now. So since the mapset is currently have a lot of Insane diff lately already, I'll take less priority if you want to make an Insane diff for my Silhouette mapset. Now, I'm currently more priority on Extra/Extreme diff now.

For short: Still OPEN for Insane/Extra difficulties but Extra/Extreme difficulties will take more priorities than Insane difficulties.
Redstonian101
I'll do an extreme, thanks!
Topic Starter
iPhong

Redstonian101 wrote:

I'll do an extreme, thanks!
I'll looking forward to see your diff
Jelljel
Oh yh guess i should inform you im working on a extra since you asked me. Prob will be done end of this week since i have some different stuff to do aswell
Topic Starter
iPhong

Jelljel wrote:

Oh yh guess i should inform you im working on a extra since you asked me. Prob will be done end of this week since i have some different stuff to do aswell
Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing your diff
Topic Starter
iPhong
Topic Starter
iPhong
This Silhouette forum is still OPEN for Extra/Extreme difficulties btw
ImmaPartyCookie
Can i
Topic Starter
iPhong

ImmaPartyCookie wrote:

Can i
Sure, you can make a GD for this mapset. But for now more priority on Extra/Extreme difficulties
Topic Starter
iPhong
Still OPEN but this time more priorities with Extreme/Ultra difficulties now (between 6.3* to 6.7* star rating)
Dr Birb
suppose by chance you aren't looking for any normal's are you?
Topic Starter
iPhong

ShootyBirb wrote:

suppose by chance you aren't looking for any normal's are you?
No, I'm not looking for any Normal diff, now only only accept Extreme diff or any diff that's in between 6.3* to 6.7* star rating for now
Topic Starter
iPhong
Okay, I'm gonna CLOSE this forum for now but I'll still be waiting for people who ask me GD my Silhouette mapset before this forum CLOSE so hope you guys can take your time. For those who asked me to do an Extra/Extreme difficulties, hope you can make a diff that have star rating betwenn 6.3* to 6.7*.
Topic Starter
iPhong