forum

What do you think about this community?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LazerLove
I wrote a similar thread in the forum in Spanish and it was very useful because we can see what the users think and give our points of view. It is necessary to highlight the positive and negative points of the forum to improve the quality of the content. I only ask you not to close this thread, it could be very helpful.

I really like this forum and it is possible that they have already done a similar thread before but I want this to be something personal, give the most sincere opinion, if you have any problem say it.

Rules:

1- Do not insult.
2- Please avoid talking about things that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.
3- Be serious, this thread is not for fooling around.
Tad Fibonacci
I came here from your original thread.

Topic Starter
LazerLove

tad01123 wrote:

I came here from your original thread.

thank you, for your loyalty
abraker

LazerLove wrote:

2- The shitpost section in the Spanish forum was deleted and for that reason it is inactive, I do not say that you are toxic or anything like that, but the toxic people ruined that forum and the only thing I wanted was to help a little and make this thread .
Such is life

What I truly think is toxic is the modding community. This can be described as follows:

abraker wrote:

I have a couple I want to rank

But NOOOOO, modders have no idea what I am following and think map needs to follow song 100%.

Also looking for modders in modding queues is a pain. First you have to go through many threads to see the last modder's post to know whether it is open, then you have to post in a special little format or otherwise your request get rejected, and then you have to pray to the modding gods that the modder will accept your map for modding. Fuck that noise.
Aiseca
Considering that this a community driven game, the way the community itself behaves is unlikely predictable and you can not always have always control over them most of the time. They may be rules enforced, but because the size of the player base and tasks are overwhelming, a few slips through the cracks and managed to break it.
------
I don't know but I feel like that this thread has a similar one somewhere by here.... Can't just remember if it was dunk down or lost in the wasteland
Topic Starter
LazerLove

Aiseca wrote:

Considering that this a community driven game, the way the community itself behaves is unlikely predictable and you can not always have always control over them most of the time. They may be rules enforced, but because the size of the player base and tasks are overwhelming, a few slips through the cracks and managed to break it.
------
I don't know but I feel like that this thread has a similar one somewhere by here.... Can't just remember if it was dunk down or lost in the wasteland

This is a thread that was in OT but I put it here
Aiseca
After seeing the thread in Spanish forum, now I have an idea why Walter chased you way there in Off Topic when you wall spammed bad in a thread...
Topic Starter
LazerLove

Aiseca wrote:

After seeing the thread in Spanish forum, now I have an idea why Walter chased you way there in Off Topic when you wall spammed bad in a thread...

LMAO
Sosteneshion
me: It is Dictatorship
Aiseca

sosteneshion wrote:

me: It is Dictatorship

Somewhat, but not mostly on the forums, it's somewhere else...
Nikolai
cancer
Carmlillball
I know next to nothing about it. I just post on forums and that's about it.
extrasensory
I love it and hate it. Like every community, there's things I dislike and like about it, can't be 100% satisfyed with any large community in my oppinion since there's always those kinds of "special" people that make it just a little bit unbearable.
Aiseca

Eta Carinae wrote:

I love it and hate it. Like every community, there's things I dislike and like about it, can't be 100% satisfyed with any large community in my oppinion since there's always those kinds of "special" people that make it just a little bit unbearable.

I can read what you are trying to say here XD
-NikoNiko-
It's pretty
great