forum

What would happen if Peppy died?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LazerLove
The title is a bit shocking, but its something that has been spinning around all day. What would happen if the creator of the game died?

Sad music.

It would be quite tragic, it could happen at any time you never know. I think that to pay tribute we should create a map with your favorite song, it would be the right thing to do. After all, he created all this wonderful world that we call osu!

I have a doubt, if he leaves this world, who will be the new "leader"? Is there a replacement?
Achromalia
Most likely, yes, the game will continue on and the community will keep it running for years to come. Provided that the game hasn't died by then, of course.

I recall there being something involved with the coding aspect of the game.

As far as being a Supreme Overlord in general, in Peppy's place? Well, I dunno.

I'm not sure if anyone can truly be in Overlord Peppy's place.

But anyhow, we'll see.
Aiseca
Achro FA when?
johnmedina999

Aiseca wrote:

FA
Fur Affinity?
Topic Starter
LazerLove

johnmedina999 wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

FA

Fur Affinity?

Football Addiction
Achromalia

LazerLove wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

Achro FA when?
Fur Affinity?
Football Addiction
Featured Artist.

When the osu!team, among whoever else, comes up with some deal and I decide "hey yeah let's do that" and whoah nice now you can use my songs--

Not anytime soon.

Not sure how getting featured works, anyways, but yeah. -w-
abraker
The BN will stage a coup, QAT will do nothing about it, and it will proceed to ranking. Staff will go on vacation ofc and hope the whole things turn over by the time the new ranking constitution is redone for the millionth time. Players are left in poverty as no good maps are ranked anymore, and the mapping economy slows down. They try to love more maps, but get brigated by elitists who think the popular maps are shit. Some coder thinks he can fix the situation by fixing things in the game, but mysteriously disappears without a trace sometime after.
Serraionga
he would simply use all the osu!coins he gathered during 2015 to revive himself

Money Can Anything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

levesterz
Google will buy this game an treated like yt
Tad Fibonacci
I will become the new Peppy
Achromalia

tad01123 wrote:

I will become the new Peppy
...oh no...

Not only will he become Supreme Overlord but Supreme Necromancer by title alone!

or something. but it'd be interesting.
TheLegendaryHD
i dont know peppy can die
Westonini
If Peppy dies you just need to grab his banner from his deathbox and bring it to one of the respawn points.
pentaqola
He will load his last savepoint. EZ!
Aiseca

pentaqola wrote:

RE Zero? NANI?!?!?!?
pentaqola

Aiseca wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

RE Zero? NANI?!?!?!?

That's right, it's that easy! Oh! And don't forget, you will also get a GIFT FROM OUR SPONSORS, a JACKET, and a CHERRY MOBILE FLARE S7!
Aiseca

pentaqola wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

RE Zero? NANI?!?!?!?

That's right, it's that easy! Oh! And don't forget, you will also get a GIFT FROM OUR SPONSORS, a JACKET, and a CHERRY MOBILE FLARE S7!

Stefan
Ah good, it's in the appropriate forum.
Aiseca

Stefan wrote:

Ah good, it's in the appropriate forum.

:D
wooshi
There would be changes
show more