forum

Fear

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pentaqola
In a peaceful town, there lived a boy who feared everything, well... Not totally everything, but he has loads of fears. He is well known from most of the townspeople for his fear.

One day, he found a bottle, the bottle has a note on it. As he inspects it, this bottle is no ordinary bottle, its a bottle that can cage your fears. The bottle can cage many of your fears, but it can't be used in some situations, like the fear of heights. He decides to test it out on a stray dog, due to it being one of his fears. He held the bottle right in front of the dog, and it turned into dust. The dust went right in the bottle. That is the moment he knew that the note wasn't a lie.

He grew with that bottle, bringing it everywhere he went.

One year later, the town nearly became a ghost town, there are a few people left including the boy. The bottle is nearly full.

The boy started gaining a fear, he is fearing himself. "My owner, I can sense your fear, what may you be fearing?" The bottle spoke. The boy suddenly knew, he messed up. "Why are you talking?!"

"Thanks to you, I got stronger. I only need one more of your fears..." Replied the bottle.

The boy started to panic. Panicking only made the situation worse. "I see, you fear yourself... Wow, no wonder you are known for that." said the bottle.

His fears are clearer than glass. Its impossible to lie. The bottle then starts turning the boy into dust, collecting it all. Before the boy can even scream for help, he was gone.

"Finally... I can turn into my true form." the bottle thought.

The bottle starts to transform...

And the bottle was none other than...

THE STRAY DOG.

Shit story thread much?
LazerLove
me perturba
Aiseca
You almost got me.....
But still, this is terrible. No cookies for you tonight. :/
Achromalia
I actually kinda liked this story.

Wasn't too bad, if I must say. Not the greatest of twists, but certainly a twist.

I think the story was a good concept though. Nice work.
abraker
Strange, he could save himself from everyone but himself.
Serraionga
Achromalia

abraker wrote:

He could save himself from everyone but himself.
An actually genius summary.
Myke Madeline
Hablo en español porque no se si tomarme este post en serio.
Serraionga
i speak mezclando lenguajes because myke started this así de repente
Myke Madeline
MEN TU ERES GOD????
Topic Starter
pentaqola
Ey guys i would like to say thanks!
TeeArctic1

Achromalia wrote:

abraker wrote:

He could save himself from everyone but himself.

An actually genius summary.

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.