forum

Request for song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
morissh
I don't know where to post this so I'm gonna put it here. I'd like to request for someone to make a beatmap for "kiss of death" from darling in the franxx but I want the full song if possible, I've been searching all around and I couldn't find a single beatmap for the full song, if possible for it to have multiple difficulties that start from 3-4 stars and then goes up. I'll be grateful for it, thanks
Cynplytholowazy
You can just make one yourself

Also promotion please map taiko
abraker
how much are you willing to be my slave for?
Aiseca

morissh wrote:

I don't know where to post this so I'm gonna put it here. I'd like to request for someone to make a beatmap for "kiss of death" from darling in the franxx but I want the full song if possible, I've been searching all around and I couldn't find a single beatmap for the full song, if possible for it to have multiple difficulties that start from 3-4 stars and then goes up. I'll be grateful for it, thanks

Sorry but there is no place to request someone to make a map.

-GN Junior wrote:

Also promotion please map taiko

But OT is a Mania territory OwO)

abraker wrote:

how much are you willing to be my slave for?

Uhh.... no loli harassment please :D.....
abraker
How much do you want to overlook this?
LazerLove
abraker I can be your slave but with the condition that you feed me 3 times a day. Im starving, damn it!
Aiseca

abraker wrote:

As thin as tracing paper, not so much.
abraker
So . . . subatomic?
Topic Starter
morissh

Aiseca wrote:

abraker wrote:

As thin as tracing paper, not so much.

I said I don't know where to post this, I'd be grateful if you could tell me the actual place for it
abraker
nowhere. You don't request for someone to make maps for you.
Topic Starter
morissh

abraker wrote:

nowhere. You don't request for someone to make maps for you.

really I can't request beatmaps?
abraker
Think about it. Mapping takes a lot of time and work. Nobody wants to map for someone with nothing to gain from it.
Topic Starter
morissh

abraker wrote:

Think about it. Mapping takes a lot of time and work. Nobody wants to map for someone with nothing to gain from it.

maybe someone wants to map just for the fun of it you know? or just to help and stuff....
abraker
Good luck finding someone like that, but you are not allowed to request on the forums because the forums will then be flooded with such request, most of which that will never be done.
johnmedina999
Someone will probably do it for money.
Serraionga
Topic Starter
morissh

Serraionga wrote:

song name

kiss of death
abraker
OT had one of those. It was not a happy ending.
ColdTooth
pay me and i won't do it

wait is that how this works?
levesterz
Yes
show more