forum

[resolved] My tablet feels strange

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
melwem
I just Bought myself a tablet and I'm loving it so far.
Only issue is that I feel like i move much faster when I go up then when i go sideways on the tablet, as to say it feels like my sensitivity goes up when i go up and it lowers as soon as i go sideways.
I'm guessing it has something to do with the active area on the tablet. Is there anyway to "fix" it?
Thanks.
RockRoller
to get the same "feeling" when going sideways as when going upwards you have to have an area with the same ratio than your resolution.
If your resolution has an ratio of 16:9 your are needs that aswell
Topic Starter
melwem

RockRoller wrote:

to get the same "feeling" when going sideways as when going upwards you have to have an area with the same ratio than your resolution.
If your resolution has an ratio of 16:9 your are needs that aswell

Thank you, that fixed it!
owouwuowu
If it happens again in the long run (1-3 years from now) it could be the tablet itself, or outdated drivers. Just sayin.
Death

owouwuowu wrote:

If it happens again in the long run (1-3 years from now) it could be the tablet itself, or outdated drivers. Just sayin.
This is already marked resolved... And if the tablet proportions were indeed the issue, which it seems to have been in this case, saying it's possible it will be a tablet issue or outdated drivers in 1-3 years time doesn't really make much sense...