forum

osu!DS [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Riloussa
Because all of the osu!DS projects seem to be dead, I thought that I should start one, but one thing kept me from doing it. I'm horrible at making DS homebrew. I'm not new to the DS homebrew scene, and I've actually made a couple of coding projects myself, but... they're not good. Now, i've heard of the problems in the fact that it can't display sliders properly and whatnot, but what if before you placed the beatmap file in a program that rendered the sliders into one or two sprites? This could add much more opportunities to the project like maybe a video of some sort? I don't know, but I really want to play my osu! beatmaps on a touch screen. I'm willing to attempt to code this, but I don't think it'd be very good, if it even works. If anyone is willing to help, PM me. Heck, I'll even send peppy a R4 if I need to.
peppy
pick up a cheap android or iOS device and play on that? seems like an easier option these days :P.
Topic Starter
Riloussa
The reason why I can't get a tablet is because I spent all my money getting this computer upgraded...
But DAMN IT PEPPY DEMANDS IT!
*goes to walmart*
RusselG

peppy wrote:

pick up a cheap android or iOS device and play on that? seems like an easier option these days :P.
but this doesn't fix the problem, he has a DS and wants to osu on it
DerekMcD
Jarby

Koro McAlpine wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/18729
This isn't a request for a port, silly.
Topic Starter
Riloussa
What happened to the other 2 projects?
Azure_Kite
The same thing that happens to all projects when the developers aren't committed to their goal.
Topic Starter
Riloussa

Azure_Kite wrote:

The same thing that happens to all projects when the developers aren't committed to their goal.
Why do I have this feeling like that's gonna happen?
foulcoon
because you said numerous times in the OP that it was going to be horrible

if its horrible you will lack motivation to finish it

and it will, of course, continue to be horrible
Topic Starter
Riloussa

foulcoon wrote:

because you said numerous times in the OP that it was going to be horrible

if its horrible you will lack motivation to finish it

and it will, of course, continue to be horrible
Ow...
Also I lost the project, my pc is dead forever, the charger got chewed up by my dog and I lost all of my work. Right now I'm using the DS browser.