forum

Positivity Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
...this is actually a pretty nice idea.

I'm learning to appreciate my music a bit more.

I've grown a bit fonder of my past releases, though it only makes me yearn to make more music, despite not being able to under current circumstances.

Inertia and Anxiety were nice, Delusion was interesting and of the four current releases I have on Soundcloud, Tenacity might be my favorite.

I've been listening to some other stuff as well. I'm trying to appreciate music in general a bit more while I have the time to relax.
cravenfiner
i like abraker's products, failed or not
abraker
It takes me at least an hour to come up with the photoshopped images, but it's worth it
Meah
Hahahahahahahahhaahhshshshshahshsbsbabahah 8-)
levesterz
I like my rng today. I manage to pull out two legendary from one 0ack
Westonini
It's funny seeing this thread because I just got out of class talking about Fixed/Growth Mindsets, improving, etc.
Topic Starter
payney

Achromalia wrote:

I'm learning to appreciate my music a bit more.

I've grown a bit fonder of my past releases, though it only makes me yearn to make more music, despite not being able to under current circumstances.

Inertia and Anxiety were nice, Delusion was interesting and of the four current releases I have on Soundcloud, Tenacity might be my favorite.

i've actually recently checked out what you've put out on your soundcloud and i'm impressed with what i've heard. personally, i'm most fond of Anxiety, but all four of your tracks are stellar! hope everything picks up and you can get back to doing what you wanna do!

cravenfiner wrote:

i like abraker's products, failed or not

abraker wrote:

It takes me at least an hour to come up with the photoshopped images, but it's worth it

abraker, you are the hero we didn't know we needed

Meah wrote:

Hahahahahahahahhaahhshshshshahshsbsbabahah 8-)

hahahaahahhahhhahahhahahahhahahahahhhahhahahah
Penguin
I really like this thread idea!

I had a great day at school today. Classes were fun and I got my graded test back in Pre-Calc and got a 94% on it!
johnmedina999
I bought Zombies Chronicles today because it was on sale and it's really fun!
roufou
I've actually explored the concept of fun lately so I've actually been feeling above neutral quite a few times lately...

I'm also in a kinda weird spot with my music where I started to find most of my songs enjoyable to listen to, despite initially feeling like almost all my songs are just kind of an uninteresting mess. This goes especially for my older songs.

I guess I should explain the weird spot being that while I do feel like I've found a new appreciation for my songs, I'm having a harder time actually writing songs lately, which is a little annoying... I guess that's not positive but I feel like my post is incomplete without mentioning.
Brainage

Penguin wrote:

I really like this thread idea!

I had a great day at school today. Classes were fun and I got my graded test back in Pre-Calc and got a 94% on it!

94% is fucking amazing wtf? i normally get 90s on my maths tests, especially now that im in year 10
Aiseca
OT has a special place in my heart because this subforum managed to make something happen for me; like ideas for mapping, discussions on some serious and not so serious topics that I make me engage in conversations.

It's always fun to make up some picture edits and stuff based on the current situation a thread has, like the ones I've put up on several threads, it makes my creativity be tested with these kind of random scenarios I read on.

Also, I am great to meet the people that were here and maing this subforum alive and kicking when the more 'normal' subs were pretty much dead.....

It's great to hang out here, no pressure from the game, no need to be too formal to talk with others. 👍

The mods as well :), thanks for the guidance.
Topic Starter
payney
i got a lot of stuff off my chest that i've been hiding for what feels like an eternity, and it may come back to bite me, but at least for now i feel really good and it helps to let it all go.
Penguin

charamaru wrote:

i got a lot of stuff off my chest that i've been hiding for what feels like an eternity, and it may come back to bite me, but at least for now i feel really good and it helps to let it all go.
Letting things go and just talking about stuff, in general, helps immensely. I'm glad you're feeling good.

I'm getting a lot of work lately, so now I'll be able to catch up on bills/fixing my car : )
levesterz
I love to @everyone
abraker
@everyone
Westonini

abraker wrote:

@everyone

abraker

oh wait this is positivity thread

uhmmm...

Achromalia
Today's okay.

and that's good.

So yeah.
Topic Starter
payney
bringing back my own thread just to say -

please take care of yourselves.
regardless of how it might seem in the grand scheme of things, you're more important than you think you are, and you deserve to be treated as well as anybody else. even if your main goal is to take care of others, nothing makes your friends smile more than seeing you smile. you deserve to be happy. even if it doesn't happen in an instant (which in 99% of cases it doesn't), continue working towards growth and make yourself who you want to be.
treat yourselves, fellas.
VinZentVanDough
: )
SepelaThons
♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
abraker
\(^ヮ^)/
Westonini
:^)
Achromalia
I want to commit placidity.