forum

OT President election 2019 - First phase

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker
You are lacking the following:

- Introductions. (Username, position in OT, which OT generation are you from, etc.)
- Reason of registration.
- Past experiences on OT. (Can be anything you did on OT, pick the ones that are most impressive.)
- Your vision for OT as President.
Zain Sugieres
zain sugieres
dont care
dont care
dont care

there u go
Meah
Pls support Zain Sugieres
Aiseca
I'm just a Forum Creeper, I have nothing to do with politics. I will just watch and creep on as always *whoosh*
TheLegendaryHD
he protec
he attac
but most importantly....
SHOW MORE
he abrac
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
Sorry for the slow update, I had a busy day today.

NOTICE

The procedure of the election have been changed after further discussions with OT denizens.
Now the election will have 3 phases instead of 2.

The 2nd phase of the election campaign will be a debate round where all candidates will have to debate and answer on certain questions and topics.
If you have any questions for the candidates, please PM them to me and the best ones will be chosen for debate.
The questions can be asked anonymously, I will not reveal your name if you don't want me to.

For further details, please check out the original post.
Sosteneshion
Is Death going to make his registration?
Zain Sugieres
still not registered?
Endaris
I demand to see the filled out registration form for holding presidential elections by tad.
Right now this looks like a scam to me.
Achromalia

Endaris wrote:

I demand to see the filled out registration form for holding presidential elections by tad.

Ehhm, how exactly?

No monetary value involved, nothing to be taken other than one's questions or votes. As any other possibly influenced election, perhaps it could be biased...

...if anything, not much to prevent private bribery.

I believe it kinda looks unofficial and hastily done, if there's anything I can really say against it. Under-prepared?

But I can't seem to see anything indicative of a scam.
Aiseca
Hmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔....
Strange..
Zain Sugieres
I'm still not registered and I'm 100% sure it's because of a discriminatory host that hates names that start with letter Z while obviously helping out names that start with an A
Achromalia

Zain Sugieres wrote:

I'm still not registered and I'm 100% sure it's because of a discriminatory host that hates names that start with letter Z while obviously helping out names that start with an A
Or it's because you "dont care"?

Now I'm inclined to believe you do care. If so, maybe fill out the registration form properly. "dont care" is not a vision for OT.

I mean, Initially I'd believe you didn't give a shit until you started complaining about tad not including you into the election considering your lack of any tangible information aside from Oh, woops, "don't care".

With an insufficient amount of information for the registration form, your candidacy can't be taken seriously.

It'd be inefficient and rather disastrous to let someone who doesn't care to run for their country take a spot on the high chair and do as they wish without concern for said country or how what they do affects anything.

Though, I suppose this argument would best be suited for the second phase.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

Endaris wrote:

This is not a scam, OT is a thriving land of democracy (Death may claim otherwise but trust me on this one) and the denizens of OT have decided to elect a President who will represent and guide OT into a new era.
This election is based on the votes of denizens is the proof of that.

Zain Sugieres wrote:

You failed to provide the required information in your registration form.

You are lacking the following:

- Introductions. (Username, position in OT, which OT generation are you from, etc.)
- Reason of registration.
- Past experiences on OT. (Can be anything you did on OT, pick the ones that are most impressive.)
- Your vision for OT as President.

If you'd provide all of the required information, I would gladly accept your registration form.
abraker
"OT is a thriving land of democracy"

haha, it's a dictatorship. We are still at the mercy of Supreme Overlord Peppy

doesn't mean we can't try tho. Viva la Revolution!
Achromalia

abraker wrote:

"OT is a thriving land of democracy"

haha, it's a dictatorship. We are still at the mercy of Supreme Overlord Peppy

doesn't mean we can't try tho. Viva la Revolution!
*clicks peppy out of existence to the beat*
Zain Sugieres

Zain Sugieres wrote:

zain sugieres
dont care
dont care
dont care

there u go
Ive clearly given everything you wanted
Achromalia

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

zain sugieres
dont care
dont care
dont care

there u go

Achromalia wrote:

Now I'm inclined to believe you do care. If so, maybe fill out the registration form properly. "dont care" is not a vision for OT, for example.

I mean, initially I'd believe you didn't give a shit until you started complaining about tad not including you into the election considering your lack of any tangible information aside from Oh, woops, "don't care".

With an insufficient amount of information for the registration form, your candidacy can't be taken seriously.
What if we try filling it out in a way that it's directly applicable to the question?

For example:

Q - "What is your vision for OT?"
A - "I don't have a vision, I don't care to have one, etc."

Let's try this again.
Meah
Zain Sugieres for president!
Meah

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

zain sugieres
dont care
dont care
dont care

there u go
As expected of Zain-sama, your words moves people
Zain Sugieres
Despite continuous support from my countless supporters, my enemies still try and undermine my reputation! Really sad and miserable!
Achromalia
Meah: *exists*

Zain Sugieres: "Thank you everyone, very cool!"
Meah
Our great leader Zain Sugieres-sama, you can use me to do cut off their heads
Achromalia

Meah wrote:

Our great leader Zain Sugieres-sama, you can use me to do cut off their heads
Ah. That would be fine, thought it'd be worse.

Uh--

Well, uh, try not to cut off their heads, but you can cut mine off I guess.
LazerLove
I dont care who is president but please get Maduro out of Venezuela. Guaido for OT president
Meah
Petition to rename Off Topic as Zain's Off Topic
abraker
Just put Zain on the candidates list. He still needs to make it through phase 2 anyway.
Aiseca

abraker wrote:

Just put Zain on the candidates list. He still needs to make it through phase 2 anyway.

There. Simple. Lol.
Meah
Zain is a busy God, I'll be his representative on Phase 2
payney
#representation4zain
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
Sure, Zain Sugieres form confirmed.
payney
we done it boys
levesterz
Yay
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

NOTICE

The first phase of the election will end soon.
Any denizens wanting to register must submit a registration form in the next 24 hours.
After the time limit, no other forms will be accepted.
This is your last chance to register.
The second phase of the election will start shortly after.
Achromalia
huh. i strangely expected that to happen.

if meah's in, everyone's in (for some reason... i guess).

nice, i guess it'll be a good second phase this time.

debates. they include everything that i'm not good at -- making my claims, much less defending them. oh well, another fun challenge to take on.
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

NOTICE

The first phase of the election have officially ended.
No additional registration forms will be accepted.
The second phase of the election will start shortly.