forum

Never die during sliding on the first slider [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sure
I wonder if it is intended.
It dies when the first slider's end point.

Papi Bear
Better explanation please..
Topic Starter
Sure
You won't die during sliding if slider is the first note of the map.
woc2006
You'd better tell me more about it, like bpm,sv, tickrate etc.
Mara
I successfully did the same.

I don't think that BPM, SV and tickrate will affect to this at all.
Winshley
Issue can be seen better with SuddenDeath mod. From what I can see, HP drain time starts calculating after a circle, slider's very end, or spinner's very end. Which is why you can't fail the first slider because technically HP drain isn't starting yet.

Just my assumptions...
those

Winshley wrote:

Issue can be seen better with SuddenDeath mod. From what I can see, HP drain time starts calculating after a circle, slider's very end, or spinner's very end. Which is why you can't fail the first slider because technically HP drain isn't starting yet.

Just my assumptions...
If you incorrectly time the start of the slider, you get 100. When is it officially a miss?
Full Tablet

those wrote:

Winshley wrote:

Just my assumptions...
The slider isn't considered a miss until you miss all of it, so SD won't do much.
A slider will reduce your HP if you take it too early/late just like a miss would do.
Winshley
@those: Missing every slider's objects (slider's start, slider ticks, slider reverse, and slider's end) will drain your HP regardless.
Topic Starter
Sure

Winshley wrote:

Just my assumptions...
That's reasonable. o3o
By the way I tried it again with SuddenDeath mod, it didn't fail during slide.
Perhaps should be fixed?
woc2006
well, i see that bug, and try to fix it now.
Sakura

ykcarrot wrote:

By the way I tried it again with SuddenDeath mod, it didn't fail during slide. Perhaps should be fixed?
This is basically, because you dont die if you sliderbreak during SD, since SD only kills you when the game displays "Miss".
Topic Starter
Sure

Sakura wrote:

This is basically, because you dont die if you sliderbreak during SD, since SD only kills you when the game displays "Miss".
Huh? SD also kills player when breaks slider. Test it.
Topic Starter
Sure
I wanna listen why doesn't it die. On purpose?
Wait.. it has been fixed o.o
Winshley
It is fixed. Yay~ \o/