forum

[Archived] Can't play in anymore on my laptop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
stcoco
Problem Details:

Hi, i didn't play osu during a long time on my laptop, i'm only playing on my real computer, but now, i can't play anymore on my laptop. In Osu!mania, the speed has changed, i wasd playing in 26-27, but now i can't play in 21 because it's too fast. :|
It's impossible to hit perfect too on any of my skin, it's like the hitposition has changed.
I can't play too in Osu!, it's like my mouse slice on ice. The game have real probleme to luch too.

The thing is when i play on my computer there is no probleme, but it's impossible to play on my laptop. I've re-download the game but it didn't change anything.

If someone know where the probleme come from, help is appreciate :)

Ps: Sorry if my sentences aren't correct, my english is not that good ;)
osu! version: 20190217
Nigrod
Are you having a latency issue? Isn’t there an option under gameplay that changes your offset to the bpm in maina. Try turning that off.
Topic Starter
stcoco
Yes sometimes i have huge latency, yes but i didn't change anything in my option, there is the same options on my computer and on my laptop (and he is more powerfull).
Nigrod
The computer is more powerful than your laptop or other way around? Try closing any programs in the background that could be causing latency issues.
caree
Your mouse slides like ice?
Sounds like you forgot to turn off mouse acceleration on your laptop.
Topic Starter
stcoco

caree wrote:

Your mouse slides like ice?
Sounds like you forgot to turn off mouse acceleration on your laptop.

No i turned it off, but it's like i have it...

Nigrod wrote:

The computer is more powerful than your laptop or other way around? Try closing any programs in the background that could be causing latency issues.

My laptop is more powerfull, i'v try to close everything but it didn't change anything