Topic Starter
Khrono691
say the n word LOL
Winnyace
go ahead.
ColdTooth
I'll need to see your pass first, sir.
Aiseca
Uh... This kid is a degenerate, lock him up inside a monastery.
payney
nOOOOOO
johnmedina999
Not if I have anything to say about it...and I do.
Tad Fibonacci
100 years in gulag.
Achromalia
Well, I frankly don't give a shit,

so go ahead.

We're waiting.
Westonini
Not unless I say it first!!

Nyah~

I know at least one of you saw that Monogatari Series meme
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

Nyah~

Nywagh!! Diwsh iw nyawt accewptyibww!! >w<

fuck.
Aiseca

Westonini wrote:

Nyah~

Tad Fibonacci

Westonini wrote:

Nyah~

Yes

pentaqola
i'm going to say the 🅱️ word if you say that without the pass
Husa
abunai
levesterz

tad01123 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Nyah~

Yes

Yes
Westonini
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

Pwease stwawhp...

I cyan't tyaket ewnymoaww...

Nyooowh... QwQ

this isn't good.
levesterz

Achromalia wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Pwease stwawhp...

I cyan't tyaket ewnymoaww...

Nyooowh... QwQ

this isn't good.
Nyu tried nya
johnmedina999
I'm going to say the に word!
Serraionga
I'm going to say the H word!

hue
Achromalia
I must announce my intentions to state the forthcoming term prefaced by the English character 'N' in pointless verbosity!

n.
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

I must announce my intentions to state the forthcoming term prefaced by the English character 'N' in pointless verbosity!

n.
My brain has conceived the idea to vibrate my vocal cords in a way that replicates the word that starts with the sound that the fourteenth symbol of the Latin script makes as agreed upon by millions of speakers throughout the entire world!

n!
abraker
The matter which contains the neural circuit in the bone structure referred to as the skull has underwent a physical process that put out information in a way such that it is interpreted by the neural circuit in the bone structure referred to as the skull to put out a signal that excitates the cells in the muscle flaps part of the the throat which is allowed to move back and forth at various rates to causes mechanical vibrations that affects the surrounding molecules of air to transmit an auditory signal that any other neural circuit in the bone structure referred to as the skull can then interpret as a concept of one of the smallest units in the concept of latin based communication denoted as the fourteenth of such units ordered in the series.
Tad Fibonacci

abraker wrote:

The matter which contains the neural circuit in the bone structure referred to as the skull has underwent a physical process that put out information in a way such that it is interpreted by the neural circuit in the bone structure referred to as the skull to put out a signal that excitates the cells in the muscle flaps part of the the throat which is allowed to move back and forth at various rates to causes mechanical vibrations that affects the surrounding molecules of air to transmit an auditory signal that any other neural circuit in the bone structure referred to as the skull can then interpret as a concept of one of the smallest units in the concept of latin based communication denoted as the fourteenth of such units ordered in the series.
So this is the result of my investment of 600 billion PP.
abraker
You might want to start making bets on who will end with the most verbosity. First time it was me, second time I tabbed out.
Achromalia
and the award for most gross and pointlessly verbose shitposter goes to...!

...hold on, it's not time yet. i'll announce the winner in about an hour or two. continue.
johnmedina999
A series of electrical signals that has coursed through a collection of cells that is the powerhouse of the body of a Homo Sapiens that consists of cells surrounded by other cells called osteoblasts which protect the first set of cells due to their importance which, with a mix of electrical and chemical signals, is going to direct a thought towards my cerebral cortex which will process the information and made a conscious decision to send yet another electric signal comprised of information that will travel down my spinal cord and through nerves and through the process of action potential will create movement in the throat which through the vagus nerve that controls the vocal cords (also known as the vocal folds) will flap in such a way that will create vibrations in the surrounding air molecules which consist mostly of nitrogen that to the ears of other Homo Sapiens will sound like the alveolar nasal sound that belongs to the subset of the Latin script whose position is fourteen and whose symbol is "n" due to the air vibrations hitting the other Homo Sapiens' eardrums which will then send electrical signals in reverse fashion than I have described to decrypt the eardrum vibrations into a sound that is familiar to him or her. I will also continue to follow this process, making different sounds every few tenths of a second, to create a complete phrase that may be offensive to certain people and which I cannot use due to my race not being of African decent.
abraker
Information represented by changes in velocity of the particles with a negative eletronvolt charge has been delivered to an overwhelming quantity of fine structures tuned to conduct electrical impulses via such means to undergo a complex process of transformation into other information represented by changes in velocity of the particles with a negative eletronvolt charge in the phonetic region of one of the most complex structures created by nature to be sent to the motor cortex region of one of the most complex structures created by nature undergo a complex process of transformation into other information represented by changes in velocity of the particles with a negative eletronvolt charge in the phonetic region of one of the most complex structures created by nature to be sent to the central pathway region of the nervous system which transmits information represented by changes in velocity of the particles with a negative eletronvolt charge between the neural circuit in the bone structure referred to as the skull of the most intelligent organism on the rocky planet known as Earth to region which responds to changes in velocity of the particles with a negative eletronvolt charge via a potential difference in electric charge thanks to the use of ion channels to move in rapid motion at a various frequencies such that the region's tissue hits air molecules at fast enough rate to produce molecular vibrations which then are transmitted in the gaseous medium to a region of another organism on the rocky planet known as Earth which is highly responsive to molecular vibrations that encodes the molecular vibrations as information represented by changes in velocity of the particles with a negative eletronvolt charge that travel along an overwhelming quantity of fine structures tuned to conduct electrical impulses via such means to undergo a complex process of transformation into other information represented by changes in velocity of the particles with a negative eletronvolt charge into a region of one of the most complex structures created by nature responsible for deciphering speech that can then interpret as the information represented by changes in velocity of the particles with a negative eletronvolt charge as a concept of one of the smallest units in the concept of latin based communication denoted as the fourteenth of such units ordered in the series.
Penguin
Need I remind you that John still has to reply to this verbose statement from last year.

https://old.ppy.sh/forum/p/6516578
abraker
I believe I won that one
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

I believe I won that one
Yeah that much is true. I'm not going to do that lmao

I have limits on my verbosity.
Vuelo Eluko
Achromalia
if noone will post a further verbose response in an effort to usurp abraker within...

nah.

THE AWARD FOR THE MOST GROSSLY VERBOSE SHITPOSTER GOES TO... ABRAKER!
abraker
ayy
Aiseca
My brain cells died just by reading these statements. Eek!
payney

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

show more