[GD Request] Redo - Afterglow (CLOSED, ALL DONE, READY FOR MODS)

posted
Total Posts
44
show more
Topic Starter
iPhong

iPhong wrote:

nobreakfast wrote:

can i do insane?
Yes you can do Insane. I'm looking forward to see your diff

iPhong wrote:

Bubblekid wrote:

Can I make a Light Insane?
Yes, you can do Light Insane, I'm looking forward to see your diff

iPhong wrote:

mqno wrote:

I'd be able to do an extreme or extra diff if it's cool with you
I'm looking forward to see your diff
Wooo, that's a lot of people. Thank you so much for Guest Difficulty my mapset. Don't worry, I'm still opening GD for Insane/Extra but I'm now more prioritise with Insane. For those who want to make Extra diff for my Redo mapset, you can still try and I'll take a look at your map.
ibroko
can I do an insane :3c
Topic Starter
iPhong

ibroko wrote:

can I do an insane :3c
Yes, you can do Insane diff. I'm looking forward to see your diff
Ixcors
insane as well owo
Topic Starter
iPhong

SuperJSpectrixV wrote:

insane as well owo
I'm looking forward to see your Guest Diff.
mqno
Here is my my guest diff https://bit.ly/2GXCEZ3
Hope you like it
Jval93700
Hello, I would like to try mapping an Extra diff.
Topic Starter
iPhong

Jval93700 wrote:

Hello, I would like to try mapping an Extra diff.
I'm looking forward to see your Extra diff
Topic Starter
iPhong

mqno wrote:

Here is my my guest diff https://bit.ly/2GXCEZ3
Hope you like it
Wow, that was tough, using HRHD and HDDT ruins the star rating but you deserve to get an Extreme spot. The diff is in my mapset now.
Topic Starter
iPhong
Okay, we have an Extreme diff in my Redo mapset but that was hard and almost reach the star rating into my last diff tho so I decide to open one or two more Extreme diff in my Redo mapset but still more priority on the Insane diff because my mapset is currently really lack of those diff tho.

For short: Still open for Insane/Extra diff but more priority on Insane diff. If you want to GD Extra/Extreme diff, you can still try but below 6.4 star rating this time.
Feruver
Can I map an extra diff?
Topic Starter
iPhong

Feruver wrote:

Can I map an extra diff?
Your diff is in the mapset now. Thanks for Guest Diff my mapset
Topic Starter
iPhong
Curent status: Feruver & mqno diff's has the same star rating at 6.39 lmao. The mapset is currently have 12 difficulties now.
Alright, still open for Guest Diff and will be prioritise on Insane diff. You can still try for a spot of Extra/Ultra/Extreme diff but now has to be below 6.25 star rating.
Topic Starter
iPhong

iPhong wrote:

Boomicle wrote:

can i insane?
You can do Insane

iPhong wrote:

Mystify wrote:

i can do insane or extra
Looking forward to see your diff

iPhong wrote:

nobreakfast wrote:

can i do insane?
Yes you can do Insane. I'm looking forward to see your diff

iPhong wrote:

Bubblekid wrote:

Can I make a Light Insane?
Yes, you can do Light Insane, I'm looking forward to see your diff

iPhong wrote:

ibroko wrote:

can I do an insane :3c
Yes, you can do Insane diff. I'm looking forward to see your diff
Well, this is crazy tho! I don't know when you guys finish your Guest Diff yet but I just want to thank you guys for Guest Diff my mapset.
Who doesn't think my Redo mapset can't aim for RANKED???
Topic Starter
iPhong
Current status: The mapset currently 14 diff now and I think I can still open GD this time. However, this time with condition, yes I still prioritise Insane diff but please below 4.5 star rating. If you want to GD Extra/Ultra/Extreme, you can still try but this time has to be between 6.0 - 6.25 star rating.

For short: Open GD for Insane/Extra diff. Insane please below 4.5 star rating & Extra/Ultra/Extreme please between 6.0 - 6.25 star rating.

I'm still looking forward to see your diff. You guys are all amazing.
Topic Starter
iPhong

iPhong wrote:

iPhong wrote:

Blitzifyyy wrote:

I have a 6 star ready and someone else's insane if you'd like them, I gave up on making my own set
Sure, you can send your diff to me and I'll check them out to see if they're good enough to be in my mapset.

iPhong wrote:

iPhong wrote:

Boomicle wrote:

can i insane?
You can do Insane

iPhong wrote:

Mystify wrote:

i can do insane or extra
Looking forward to see your diff

iPhong wrote:

nobreakfast wrote:

can i do insane?
Yes you can do Insane. I'm looking forward to see your diff

iPhong wrote:

Bubblekid wrote:

Can I make a Light Insane?
Yes, you can do Light Insane, I'm looking forward to see your diff

iPhong wrote:

ibroko wrote:

can I do an insane :3c
Yes, you can do Insane diff. I'm looking forward to see your diff
Well, this is crazy tho! I don't know when you guys finish your Guest Diff yet but I just want to thank you guys for Guest Diff my mapset.
Who doesn't think my Redo mapset can't aim for RANKED???
Imagine if my Redo mapset has over 20 difficulties. Thank you very much for support my map. You guys are amazing.
Also, check out my other GD Request forum if you're interested: [GD Request] Hello, Happy World - Silhouette (Insane/Extra)
Bubblekid
Dude, I've finished
https://mega.nz/#!z6hyFKia!9CPJU4cbAcEd4wL1anN1TzfoOkDjlUuvrt40HwBxUxo

See if u like

If u want that I put hitsound, gimme some days and tell me
Topic Starter
iPhong

iPhong wrote:

iPhong wrote:

iPhong wrote:

Blitzifyyy wrote:

I have a 6 star ready and someone else's insane if you'd like them, I gave up on making my own set
Sure, you can send your diff to me and I'll check them out to see if they're good enough to be in my mapset.

iPhong wrote:

iPhong wrote:

Boomicle wrote:

can i insane?
You can do Insane

iPhong wrote:

Mystify wrote:

i can do insane or extra
Looking forward to see your diff

iPhong wrote:

nobreakfast wrote:

can i do insane?
Yes you can do Insane. I'm looking forward to see your diff

iPhong wrote:

Bubblekid wrote:

Can I make a Light Insane?
Yes, you can do Light Insane, I'm looking forward to see your diff

iPhong wrote:

ibroko wrote:

can I do an insane :3c
Yes, you can do Insane diff. I'm looking forward to see your diff
Well, this is crazy tho! I don't know when you guys finish your Guest Diff yet but I just want to thank you guys for Guest Diff my mapset.
Who doesn't think my Redo mapset can't aim for RANKED???
Imagine if my Redo mapset has over 20 difficulties. Thank you very much for support my map. You guys are amazing.
Also, check out my other GD Request forum if you're interested: [GD Request] Hello, Happy World - Silhouette (Insane/Extra)
Alright, again thank you guys for Guest Diff my Redo mapset. It was super fun, but sometimes fun comes to an end. I'm gonna close this Guest Diff Request now.

HOWEVER, I got a bunch of people who wants to make a Guest Diff for my Redo mapset before this GD request close so they still allow to send me Guest Diff.

For short, GD Request close but I'll still taking diff that from the people who asked me to GD my Redo mapset before this GD request close.

Don't worry, it's not over yet, I still have another GD Request but it's in the different forum, hope you guys can check out my [GD Request] Hello, Happy World - Silhouette (Insane/Extra)
Topic Starter
iPhong
Currently only still taking Boomicle, Blitzifyyy, Feed3r, ibroko, Azrael_-, 3d, Mystify, Kyle Y's diff ONLY for now because they asked me to GD my mapset before this forum is CLOSED. Hope you guys can finish your diff as soon as possible and I'll take a look at your map to see if it's good enough to be in my Redo mapset even though this forum is CLOSED.
Topic Starter
iPhong
If you're a big fan of BanG DreaM Cover and still want to Guest Diff my mapset check this out:
[GD Request] Hello, Happy World - Silhouette (Insane/Extra)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply