forum

KOAN Sound - Virtual Light [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
error_exe777
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 17 February 2020 at 22:33:58

Artist: KOAN Sound
Title: Virtual Light
Source: osu!
Tags: polychrome electronic neurohop glitch experimental fa featured artist instrumental
BPM: 100
Filesize: 8291kb
Play Time: 04:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Brightness - 4Key (3.65 stars, 2047 notes)
Download: KOAN Sound - Virtual Light
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
a farewell;

this will probably be my last ranked map, or even my last upload. ever since i uploaded this in 2019, i always thought that this map represented my time in osu over the last couple years nicely, with some nice SV and LN design, alongside a gorgeous track from KOAN Sound. i know i'm not the most popular, and only have a handful of people that follow my maps and SVs, but this is probably the best of me (even though whiplash is still probably better than this lmfao).

i just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has played my maps, modded them, spoke nicely of them, or helped me push to become a Beatmap Nominator, which was a period in my life i probably won't ever forget honestly, despite the hardships and arguments. i've met loads of incredible people through this game, and even though i'm a bit older and more mature, i can't help but feel sad that this will be the end of an era for me. hence, this is an emotional chart for me and i'm glad i was able to rank it.

so i guess this is an offical goodbye then, right? to everyone i met from joining my first mapping discord server, to joining and leaving the BNG, to ranking this final map, thank you. if we used to chat, please feel free to message me again, i'll appreciate it. lots of love, error. xx