forum

[resolved] Problem Solved. Thanks Tobias Leander!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eriadust
I pressed the boss key by mistake while talking to my friend and this is the 3rd time this happened and i know i can change my keybind for it but my question is just when i press it, it doesnt let me back into osu for like 2 days i open it and it says "please close to continue" and when i do nothing happens but after like 2 days it says what it normally says installing to such and such a place in 10,9,8 etc

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20190207.2 (latest)
Tobias Leander
Open task manager and make sure osu isn't running in the background close it, and then try to re-open osu, not really sure what u mean by it won't open for 2 days, it should minimize down to your "hidden icons"

from there u should be able to double click it for it to open.

DewBuu wrote:

and when I do nothing happens but after like 2 days it says what it normally says installing to such and such a place in 10,9,8 etc
I don't really get what u mean by this, the game re-installs itself when u have waited 2 days? what.
Topic Starter
Eriadust

Tobias Leander wrote:

Open task manager and make sure osu isn't running in the background close it, and then try to re-open osu, not really sure what u mean by it won't open for 2 days, it should minimize down to your "hidden icons"

from there u should be able to double click it for it to open.

DewBuu wrote:

and when I do nothing happens but after like 2 days it says what it normally says installing to such and such a place in 10,9,8 etc
I don't really get what u mean by this, the game re-installs itself when u have waited 2 days? what.

ACTUALLY DUDE NEVER MIND it worked! thanks soooo much! ive had this problem for soooo longgg! thankk yoouuuuu