forum

Catching up spaced stream with HD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Riccoco
I don't know if my title is understandable but here is my issue.I have been practicing relativly spaced stream with hd for a few weeks and something strike me; it is the fact that it's almost impossible to go back into a stream when you miss with HD. You miss one note you miss the rest of stream ( especially when they are really spaced ), even if the stream is super long I can't catch up with it one i missed. So is there a tip to catch up or just PLAY MORE.
Thanks for the answers :)
Vuelo Eluko
your best bet is to zero in one one note and recover from there, most important thing is to not overstream (aim) and get into an inescapable notelock. Directional changes which are often tailored to the music in some way are the easiest places to recover though for sure.

play this crap with Hidden it's probably good practice for it idk https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1496425?m=0
Topic Starter
Riccoco
Yeah that's a good point i'll try it thanks for the map also
Endaris
The problem with streams on Hidden is that you cannot see where you hit the notes because you don't get any feedback if you have 300s skinned out like pretty much every player in the game.
That means once you lost touch with the stream you can only guess where you are.
The solution is to use animated 300s or hit lighting to get feedback about where you hit the notes so you can better control your aim and keep in sync with the stream.
Vuelo Eluko

Endaris wrote:

The problem with streams on Hidden is that you cannot see where you hit the notes because you don't get any feedback if you have 300s skinned out like pretty much every player in the game.
That means once you lost touch with the stream you can only guess where you are.
The solution is to use animated 300s or hit lighting to get feedback about where you hit the notes so you can better control your aim and keep in sync with the stream.
funnily enough i never even considered this in all the time ive spent trying to get the hang of reading streams with hidden lmao
Almost

Endaris wrote:

Actually, you can get a pretty good feel of where you are timing it off when the circles disappear.